Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Microsoft Wants No Limit On Hiring Foreigners

Comment --
    Another reason I bought a Macintosh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Microsoft Wants No Limit On Hiring Foreigners
    Microsoft Leader Lobbies Bush, Congress

POSTED: 5:24 pm EDT April 27, 2005

WASHINGTON -- Bill Gates is urging an end to federal limits on foreign engineers who can be hired by U.S. companies.

In some rare personal lobbying of the Bush administration and Congress, the Microsoft mogul said it doesn't make sense to put limits on the number of "smart people" who can come into the country.

Currently, no more than 65,000 overseas engineers, scientists, architects and doctors are allowed to take such jobs in the U.S.

U.S. labor groups and out-of-work computer engineers argue otherwise, but Gates and other technology executives say they need a larger labor pool.

It's a sensitive issue with Americans watching jobs moving overseas.

Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Source link: http://www.wral.com/technology/4423402/detail.html

Bill Gates is urging an end to federal limits on foreign engineers who can be hired by U.S. companies.
    Gates knows EXACTLY what he's doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Email

I've started emailing this article already. Hope for some help from you. I've specifically asked them to mention it on their shows.

We'll see! I've linked it back to Alipac each time.

Engineers

If you know any engineers working anywhere in the USA, you might consider sending the article to them. If they allow Microsoft to do it, it is only a matter of time before the trickle down method gets to every American engineer and perhaps displace their jobs. It definitely could impact their pocket books!

In some rare personal lobbying of the Bush administration and Congress, the Microsoft mogul said it doesn't make sense to put limits on the number of "smart people" who can come into the country.
    WHAT? You call these third world laborers smart? Most of them can't even read and write in their own language let alone English. What is wrong with these idiots? I guess businesses don't think American born citizens are smart people. Either that or these businesses like Microsoft don't have enough slaves to exploit. I'm really getting sick of the NWO being force fed down our throats.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My cousin works for Microsoft and the last time I was up there, I noticed their work force is made up of foreigners! There aren’t that many Americans that I noticed! He is only making this statement because his workforce comes from most outside people. Prime example of a major industry that is a sell out to America!

Acidrain