Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheesh. Yesterday someone I know was asked to look at some mobile homes in a family park that were for sale. The whole park has become Mexican in recent years. He expressed shock and disgust at the disrepair of the properties yet noted that they all had big screen TV's and all other expensive technology yet the properties are not saleable. These people are not trying to sell their TV's and stuff but they think they can sell their disgusting trailers. Nobody will want to live in that park until it is cleaned up all around so they got no investors yesterday. I think just like some neighborhoods, citizens will not want to reclaim them until the hostile attitude and trashy ways and the watching loud TV in the yard at night, the ear splitting music played all night all weekend is all gone, not even partially gone. Nothing will happen until potential buyers or renters are sure that the undesirable element will not be coming back, that they won't have the rocks thrown at them or their property and that they will be able to sleep at night so they can go to work the next day. Even where I live the Mexican neighbor refused to respect the nurse' next door hours to sleep despite the fact that she has lives in her hands during those long hospital shifts and really needs to be able to sleep at night - they even expressed that extreme hostility to me - and the local law is on the side of the nurse but they don't care. Apparently the law has been changed to ease up on law enforcement - there has to be multiple complaints within a specific time frame - so now they space out their infractions just enough to show that they know what the law is and they are flaunting it. Wonderful for race relations. It was not racist of the nurse to want her sleep. She is not young, she is not old enough to retire and she does not want to cost anybody their life because she is too tired to make proper decisions. That is not a racist complaint - that is a I am just trying to keep my job complaint. But even when it comes from another Mexican this neighbor can only see racism, not reason.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Sob story article to try and force you to accept illegal immigration.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I am surprised to see they would go to Pa since they are laying the ground work for the same kind of enforcement. I just came back from there and I do not se as many there as I do here in N Carolina. Of course it just depends what areas you go into I guess.

They should be headed back across the border and not another state.

When I was leaving home in the York area,Isaw a sight I will never forget. A Hispanic family moving and instead of making a couple trips they literally had everything on the pick up truck. Must have been stacked twice as high as the truck and the washer and dryer hanging on the tail gate. I am surprised they did not get STOPPED! Of course that would be racial profiling!

Under the law, if you transport an illegal immigrant, you are committing a crime," she said as she sold children's clothes at a yard sale with three other families. "They could arrest him for driving me to the shops."
    It has always been against the laws.....federal laws......how IGNORANT can one be?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    "Everyone is selling up the little they have and leaving," said Villasenor, 31, who is headed for Pennsylvania. "We have no alternative. They have us cornered."
    This is second article that I have read about illegals going to PA.
    I noticed that too and thought what a strange destination. What make them think it's so grand there?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where are they going? Neighboring states? I doubt they're self-deporting.
    The price they pay for bypassing the system and jumping in front of legal immigrants.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    Where are they going? Neighboring states? I doubt they're self-deporting.
    Exactly! That's why EVERY STATE has to enact the SAME Legislation NOW!
    When you have nowhere to run-- Maybe you'll go home!

"we are selling, but no ones buying"....why buy anything they selling, it will be free in a few days.sitting where its left when the big vamoos happens. anything that wont fit in apickup will remain, and roads and highways outbound will also be littered with belongings too. boo hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    and highways outbound will also be littered with belongings too.
    Just like the AZ Desert.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Migrants sell

The only legal residents that are effected are the ones who aid and shelter the illegals. Glad they are leaving. Proves that enforcement DOES work.
    Now, we need all the other states to pass the same laws as Arizona.

uniteasone:
    They should be headed back across the border and not another state.

Maybe they have not heard about other states trying to enact similar laws to Arizona. But Arizona started the "dominos" falling and when other states start having some of what Arizona has had to go through, laws will be enacted to deter illegal aliens from coming to communities all over the US!

This depression (it is a depression in my opinion) has people paying more attention to where their money goes and they will not want it to be going to people who should not be here in the first place while they struggle to feed their own families and keep their homes and jobs.

But God help the states and communities that these illegal squatters flock to...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12