Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Migrants Warned To Leave Makeshift Camps

SAN DIEGO --

Dozens of migrant laborers living in makeshift camps in Carlsbad will have to move out or face arrest, officials announced Tuesday.

Carlsbad police placed several posters along Cannon Road near Agua Hedionda on Tuesday warning migrant laborers they have 30 days to leave camps.

Several city trail volunteers reported that they had discovered belligerent illegal campers and that they refused to leave, authorities said. Pro-immigrant activists disagree with the assessment.

"I don't believe that's the case -- they are nice people. They want to be alone," said migrant activist Michael Wishkaemper.

According to California state law, the city is required to provide farm workers a place to live. The city has not yet been able to find a location.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/9408418/detail.html
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

"I don't believe that's the case -- they are nice people. They want to be alone," said migrant activist Michael Wishkaemper.
    Someone hand Michael his stupid sign.

I'm sure the owner of Leslie Farms will be kind enough to put them up at his house.....won't he?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Bearpaw,
    Do you anything about the Orange county council member that news eight busted having illegals working on his avacado ranch?
    I only caught a bit of it on the news, their news copter had film footage of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ya so they can have relations with their puppy or something equally "nice".

I can't plop a tent up or throw a sleeping bag out just anywhere. Geeze in some states you can't spend more than so many hours at the rest stops unless you're a trucker. They don't let kids have a little fort anymore. Not that it's safe to do so anymore. That's what campgrounds are for and some of them you can't stay at for more than a few nights.

Here I am mad coz I'm tired of seeing every square inch of land being built on...but the option of "shanty town" isn't much better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    Someone hand Michael his stupid sign.
    I think Michael is watching too many Greta Garbo movies.

I familiar with the area and it's not surprising they have a squatter illegal immigrant camp since a strawberry and flower field are nearby. Unfortunately we have these kind of camps all around the county and the government does nothing about it. Let's see if anything is actually done this time.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MountainDog,

Bearpaw,
    Do you anything about the Orange county council member that news eight busted having illegals working on his avacado ranch?
    I only caught a bit of it on the news, their news copter had film footage of it.
    Sorry, MountianDog I stopped watching MSM so you're more up on this than I am. But lets not forget, they're such nice people.

So according to CA state law the city is to provide living for these workers???? Tax payer money I presume. Aren't these people breaking the law by being there (must be illegal immigrants)? Why is it that a bunch are in one place and immigration officers don't check them out? This situation is so upside down and insane I can't believe it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegal Migrants

I am sure Michael "anterior up his posterior" Kamperoff or whatever his name is would change his tune if they defecated or urinated on his lawn and left trash all over as they do on many American's yards.