Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There are lots of companies that promote illegal immigration. If we make a big enough impact on Miller Brewing, perhaps other companies will take heed. Perhaps they will stop pandering to them and perhaps they will stop hurting them, lest we find out and then start a national boycott against them as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

If we make a big enough impact on Miller Brewing, perhaps other companies will take heed.
    Exactly! IMO that is why we need to focus on one company exclusively so that our message is strong & loud and clear. Not diluted which may happen with multiple boycotts. If it works with Miller then mere mention of one on our behalf will be enough to effect behavior and open dialog.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

We should contact all companies that support or illegally deal with illegal immigrants and boycott a few more carefully chosen companies beisdes Miller to show them we mean business. I saw one while checking my email on yahoo. It was an ad for borrowing $200,000 and no SSN needed. I am going to look into it and let you know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget La Raza contributor Anheuser Busch. Right up there with Coors.

List of Contributors
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why Boycott Miller alone?

Miller is not the only American beer company to support illegals, so does the Busch family and Coors to a large extent. Just to let all of you know, the National Veterans Memorial this year went to all of the American corporations listed as La Raza supporters, asking for small donation to keep the museum going.

In all, I repeat, in all cases the museum was refused even a $1. donation by these corporations including Busch, Coors, and Miller. Even more interesting is Enterprise Rental Car of St. Louis run by Andy Taylor. His father named the company after the Navy ship many of us served on. He and his father have "opted" out of giving to veterans, instead donating to the illegals.

This is only the first posting exposing what is a defined agenda between numerous corporations or owners. If you go onto the La Raza site and back reference the corporate giving, you will be truly amazed at who is now the enemy.

Devildoc,

We are aware that there are many corporations helping the invasion. We hope to gain a victory by focusing on Miller.

W

I definitely agree that we should focus on Miller at this time and possibly later look at our next protest to be another type of corporation. This way they know we mean business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12