Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MINUTEMAN JIM GILCHRIST RECEIVES ENDORSEMENT OF NATIONAL BOR

Lake Forest, CA - The National Border Patrol Council, the union that represents 10,000 front-line U.S. Border Patrol employees, today announced its endorsement of Jim Gilchrist for Congress in the 48th Congressional District.

Topics: Jim Gilchrist Campaign for Congress, US Border Patrol, elections, Minuteman, Minutemen, Project, illegal immigration

11/3/2005
    From Jim Gilchrist for Congress Campaign
    http://www.jimgilchrist.com/

In a letter to Gilchrist, dated December 2, T.J. Bonner, President of the National Border Patrol Council stated, "On behalf of more than 10,000 front-line Border Patrol employees, the National Border Patrol Council proudly endorses your candidacy for the 48th Congressional District of California.

In his letter Bonner noted that Gilchrist understands "the importance of a multi-faceted immigration enforcement strategy that simultaneously focuses on the borders and the interior of the country" and that he advocates "substantial increases in resources to secure our borders, eliminate the employment of illegal aliens and dramatically curtail immigration fraud."

Bonner also points out that Gilchrist is a "strong supporter of the men and women who protect our borders and enforce our immigration laws," and that he recognizes that the Border Patrol cannot perform its mission "unless they receive appropriate and adequate tools, training and support."

Gilchrist said that he is "honored to accept the endorsement" and that he "looks forward to serving the needs of the United States Border Patrol and related law enforcement organizations in their vigilance over the national security of our nation."

"I am honored that the National Border Patrol Council has recognized that I am the candidate in this race who is really serious about stopping illegal immigration and securing the borders, and I feel proud that they know they can count on me in Congress to support their dedicated efforts for our country," concluded Gilchrist.

Note: Election day is this coming Tuesday! Visit the Jim Gilchrist for Congress Website! and lend your support!

http://jimgilchrist.com/

ALIPAC Homepage
    http://www.alipac.us/article898.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you National Border Patrol Council for supporting Jim Gilchrist for Congress!!

Good Luck Jim, we're all pulling for you!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know i really want to see Jim, win i don’t think it will happen. Campbell has the Repub political machine working against him. I was working for the Repub party for a few months and they were talk crap about Jim and i was totally defending him and i told them that they could take this job and flush it! I told them that Jim was more an American patriot than most of the politicians that are pro open border. They laughed and i told them that if Bush didn’t do anything that Impeachment were looking better and better every day! I guess the truth hurts i told them, then a week later they call me and asked me if i was coming back to work and that they needed me, i said sorry i am not going to work for a group that is clueless about the realities of what is going on. I thought i could have made real change from within, but political talk and special interest are more important!

No matter what 06-08 this is going to be an issue and jim going for congress is at a off time and I just don’t think it is getting the attention like if it was national elections.

P

Pro--I understand your frustration and admire your standing up and telling them to take their job and stick it. Reminds me of a country western song...

We'll just keep our fingers crossed for Jim and hope for the best!!

Congressman have to run every two years, so he'll have another chance in 08 if he doesn't make it Tuesday...but lets hope he does make it and the people of California add another American Patriot Voice in the US Congress.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think this is just a special election to fill out the remainder of Chris Cox's term, If Jim Gilchrist looses this time he will run again in 1996.

Oh, that is good to hear that he could run again as soon as and I assume you mean 2006.

It might be that he can run in 08 but it is hard to beat an incombent period. I hope Jim wins but iam only being realistic and perhaps something will but i just dont know.

This is for Chris Cox old position, which he didnt do much either for 18yrs what does anyone thing this Campbell do, not a damn thing!

Isnt this the same Campbell that wanted and ran last election against Boxer? This guys is an idiot!

P

That Is Great That He Recieved That Endorsement !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pro--all we can do is hope and pray for Jim. If he loses then hopefully he can be back out there next November and run again in 06.

I know realistic is best....I had an uncle that told me once it's better to be surprised than disappointed.

Lets hope then that we might be "surprised"!!

America is an amazing place and who knows....alot of people are upset about "border" issues in California....so Jim may be their "guy" now.

Opps sorry, yes I meant 2006. It is getting late for me.

No, it was not Campbell who ran against Boxer, but Bill Jones. And Jones might have won, but the Republican Party would not support him since he wanted to enforce the immigration laws! Show you how screwed up the Repubs are.

Hmmm, maybe we can get Gilchrist to run against Diane Feinstien in 2006?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast