Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minuteman Plan to Use Explosives to Blow Up Migrants!!!!

This is an article posted on the Aztlan website from last month. I did a search and I don't think anyone here posted it. It's hilarious!

by
    Ernesto Cienfuegos
    La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta California - June 1, 2005 - (ACN) The San Diego North County Times reported yesterday {they don't provide a link to the article and I can't find it} that the Minutemen Chief of Security, James Chase, has proposed the use of "snipers" on their upcoming operations along the area's border with Mexico. North County Times reporter William Finn Bennet quoted Andy Ramirez of Friends of the Border Patrol as saying that the vigilante terrorist James Chase of Oceanside, California proposed to him the use of "snipers" during their patrol of the border which will start as soon as July 18.

Andy Ramirez said he has now refused to be associated with the terrorist James Chase or his organization because he doesn't like his militant approach to patrolling the border. Andy Ramirez added that he has several issues with the vigilante James Chase. Ramirez said he began avoiding the terrorist's phone calls after an April conversation in which James Chase, mentioned the use of "snipers". "That scared the daylights out of me," Ramirez said. "We decided we weren't going to have anything to do with him."

James Chase is a veteran of the Minutemen vigilante's Mexico/Arizona operations and bragged to the North County Times in an interview, prior to those operations, that he would be packing a revolver. There are now reports that a terrorist arm of the Minutemen are stashing weapons and explosives at a safe house near San Ysidro to be used against Mexican immigrants or against Mexicans on the other side of the border.

James Chase is a close lieutenant of the Minutemen leader James Gilchrist of Aliso Viejo, California. Jim Gilchrist defended the statements of James Chase. The Minutemen leader said that James Chase is a former US Marine and that he is seeing the border operations from a military perspective. Hate e-mail received by La Voz de Aztlan also support Chase and his use of "snipers". One vigilante wrote that Chase would be "blowing-up the heads of the wetback scums" as he did the "heads of the gooks" in Vietnam.

[/url]

I think the members of The San Diego North County Times have been spending way too much time in the glue factory.

The same tired old rhetoric.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!