Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a simple question.

Who gets the Pro Amnesty of the year award?
    1. Ted Kennedy
    2. Dick Durbin
    3. Nancy Pelosi
    4. Jim Gilchrist

I think it might be a 4-way tie.

Gilchrist needs to brush aside his arrogance and let common sense in.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't Gilchrist say that he studied the candidates positions for months before making his endorsement? You would think that he would have questioned Huckabee very closely on just how he defines amnesty etc., and he should know that the OBL is very sophisticated in the way they define terms and try to frame the debate. But at least he's reconsidering.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Honestly I couldnt say wich one canidate is best at this point but i can tell you which ones arent

can anyone get a copy Hedgecock's show

"Plus, I have some other questions too that you're not aware of that I have already queried Governor Huckabee's staff about yesterday and again this morning," he continued. "But it's going to take about 72 hours to get responses."

Gilchrist declined to specify the additional questions.
    The question he probably wants to ask is if he drops out will Huckabee still pay him the rest of the money he was promised.

Gilchrist can't back out of this now. He's completely through.

"Well, I don't think there's an inconsistency," Huckabee said. "When I said a pathway, I didn't say what the pathway was.
    Now that's just Bill Clinton speak. In short, Huckabee mislead Gilchrist and Mr. Gilchrist wasn't savvy enough to do his homework on Huckabee. Minister Huckabee is a little too slick tongued for me.
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

Looks like Gilchrist will have to order 'crow' from the menu at Huckabees!
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

OK SO GILCHRIST ENDORSED A CANDIDATE WITHOUT DOING ANY RESEARCH AT ALL. YOU DONT HAVE TO RESEARCH VERY FAR TO FIND OUT WHERE HUCKABEE STANDS. GILCHRIST HAS LOST ALL OF HIS CREDIBILITY. HE SEEMS TO BE CRUMBLING.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12