Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Minutemen backers should think twice

www.brownsvilleherald.com

Minutemen backers should think twice
    Editor:

I am originally from Brownsville and of mixed heritage. My mother is Hispanic-Philippine and my father is Hispanic. I love my country and I respect my Hispanic roots.

I recently read a letter from a Mr. Orbin to you about the city leaders of Brownsville adopting a measure to keep the notorious Minutemen out of Brownsville. I say, it is about time! These so-called keepers of the U.S. borders have finally got the idea that not all border cities like their ideals.

The Minutemen believe that our borders should be protected and that anyone caught by them should be intimidated by men with either shotguns or machine guns. These same men then lecture to these unfortunate people about why they should not be coming to the United States and steal U.S. jobs from Americans.

Texas was originally settled by Spain and then governed by Mexico before it gave permission to Stephen F. Austin to help populate it with Anglo colonists. Read your history books!

These people have the right to have a better life for them and their families. The good ol’ USA is the country for new beginnings, even if someone comes in legally or illegally.

Also, if you think the Minutemen’s ideals are not based on race, maybe you should think twice about it. Mr. Orbin, everyone is entitled to his opinion, but look to your left and look to your right. Look behind you and in front of you. What do you see? Texas is full of Hispanics and if you did not notice, it was created by Mexicans before you were even born.

Viva Mexico! Viva Texas! Viva Brownsville!

Gabriel Vallejo
    Dallas
    Via the Internet
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Minutemen backers should think twice

Viva Mexico! Viva Texas! Viva Brownsville!

Gabriel Vallejo
    Dallas
    What is missing?

Right...Long Live the USA is missing.

What Viva is there in his closing remark that shouldn't be there?

Right....Viva Mexico shouldn't be there.

This is what happens when you let foreign nationals with an allegiance to another country enter yours.

Like any invader, they invade to take and live off the host like any parasite. Untreated, they will eat you alive.

He says, "look around, what do you see?"

Hey, Gabrielle, we are looking around and we are seeing. It's clear as a bell and scary as hell.

But, we're Americans Gabrielle....this is our country and you're not taking it; nor are you going to feed off of it like pandemeic parasites; nor are invaders going to remain here.

This MADNESS has to stop, and IT WILL.

Start Packing....next time you VIVA MEXICO...you better be IN MEXICO!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Texas was originally settled by Spain and then governed by Mexico before it gave permission to Stephen F. Austin to help populate it with Anglo colonists. Read your history books!

If this is true, then giving permission to populate Texas with Hispanic colonists , means that Hispanics will control and rule it. He is right on that one, exactly in reverse this time.

How the Anglos lose control is a moot point. it is being colonized, and thus will be controlled by the colonizers.

Sad.

pa

I am so sick of the minuteman bashers. They don't have a clue! God Bless the Minutemen!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

The Minutemen believe that our borders should be protected and that anyone caught by them should be intimidated by men with either shotguns or machine guns. These same men then lecture to these unfortunate people about why they should not be coming to the United States and steal U.S. jobs from Americans.
    A statement like this is all you need to know about this man.

MMP SOP

Minutemen do not verbally contact, physically gesture to or have any form of communications with suspected Illegal Aliens

Several people have been asked to leave for violating this policy.[/quote]

"Texas was originally settled by Mexico" try telling that one to the Indians. Most of the Indians in Texas came from a different linguistic stock than the people of Aztlan. The reason that the Mexicans brought in Austin and other Anglos was that they were not able to effectively control most of Texas due to the strong resistance from the Indians. The Mexicans brought in the Anglos because the Indians and not the Mexicans controlled most of Texas.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“I recently read a letter from a Mr. Orbin to you about the city leaders of Brownsville adopting a measure to keep the notorious Minutemen out of Brownsville. I say, it is about time!�

If this women thought for herself she would realize that any measure to silent the minutemen from assembling would be unconstitutional. I just love it how those that can say such stupid things don’t think about the fact that they have the right to bare arms and assemble on the protection of the Constitution.

Pro

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixashes
    [quote:3mpzizbi]Texas was originally settled by Spain and then governed by Mexico before it gave permission to Stephen F. Austin to help populate it with Anglo colonists. Read your history books!

If this is true, then giving permission to populate Texas with Hispanic colonists , means that Hispanics will control and rule it. He is right on that one, exactly in reverse this time.

How the Anglos lose control is a moot point. it is being colonized, and thus will be controlled by the colonizers.

Sad.

pa
    [/quote:3mpzizbi]

It's worse than sad, it's TREASON against the American People. It' is HIGH TREASON. It is inconceivable, incomprehensible, indigestable!!!

But it's true. And they aren't stopping with the southwest territory my friends. It's a nationwide colonization of the United States to be controlled by the colonizers to change the demographics of the United States for only one purpose.... to dissolve our lovely America....into a new Hemispheric Nation controlled by Latin America....from here from within by them.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Major moron.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)