Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minutemen Caravan need help!

May 8, 2006 4:57 PM
    Subject: The Minuteman is Comming!!!!
    Body: Dear Patriots,

Below is the detailed updated route for the remainder of the Minuteman Caravan. If you are unable to join us on the road, there are still ways that you can help! Call the local radio shows and news and talk about the caravan coming to each town. List where and when. The media has not announced us as they announced the May 1st protests. We are getting so many emails from people who missed us because they didnât know we were coming until they saw the recap of their local rally on the evening news! So, if the media will not announce the Minuteman, we must bring the Minuteman to the Media! If you have a ham radio, broadcast when and where our rallies will be in the remaining cities! Send the Route Update out in emails, post it on forums and blogs, put up flyers! You have our permission to reprint any of the articles off our main website that pertain to the Minuteman Caravan. For the most current route updates, visit our Caravan Coordinators website www.polyannpro.com and click on âcaravanâ in the left corner. We hope to see you on the road!

DETAILED ROUTE FOR MINUTEMAN CARAVAN
    May 8 Updates in Purple

7:00 a.m. Line-Up May 8
    Petro Truck Stop
    I-40, exit 161

Gathering Point (gas stop)
    Petro/Pilot/Flying J Truck Stops
    West Memphis, AR
    I-40, exit 280

Memphis Newsconference
    12:00 p.m. Monday, May 8

Pilot Truck Stop
    Hurricane Mills, TN
    I-40, exit 143

NASHVILLE RALLY
    8:00 p.m. Monday, May 8
    Steps of the State Capitol

Overnight May 8
    TBA

7:00 a.m. Line-Up May 9
    T/A Travel Center
    I-65, exit 61

Flying J Truck Stop
    Birmingham, AL
    I-65, exit 264

BIRMINGHAM RALLY
    1:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 9
    George Ward Park
    I-65 exit 258 Green Springs Rd

Pilot/Flying J Truck Stops
    Temple, GA
    I-20, exit 19
    OR
    Noble Truck Stop
    Tallapoosa, GA
    I-20, exit 5

ATLANTA RALLY
    8:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 9
    Steps of the State Capitol

Overnight May 9
    TBA

7:00 a.m. Line-Up May 10
    TBA

Petro/Flying J Truck Stops
    Carnesville, GA
    I-85, exit 160

Flying J Truck Stop
    Blacksburg, SC
    I-85, exit 102

GREENSBURO RALLY
    7:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 10
    TBA

Overnight May 10
    TBA

7:00 a.m. Line-Up May 11
    T/A Travel Center
    I-85, exit 138

Pilot Truck Stop
    Richmond, VA
    I-95, exit 58

RICHMOND RALLY
    7:00 p.m. Thursday, May 11
    TBA

Overnight May 11
    TBA

7:00 a.m. Line-Up May 12
    T/A Travel Center
    I-95, exit 89

I-95 turns into I-395 with exits to the Washington DC Mall

WASHINGTON DC RALLY
    11:00 a.m. Friday, May 12
    Steps of the Capitol

Some important information to keep in mind:

The gathering points that are marked as TBA will be changed to solid locations as we move along the caravan route. For the most recent updates, visit our Caravan Coordinators webpage www.pollyannpro.com and click on âCaravanâ on the left side of your screen. She will be updating here daily while on route.

When you reach a gathering point at the scheduled time and the Caravan is not there, please wait for them! Chances are they were held up in traffic, or needed a little longer rest in the morning due to a late night of drivingâ¦they will arrive shortly.

If you miss us at one stop, keep going to the next stop. The Caravan will probably be traveling a little slower than the rest of the traffic and you will either catch up, or meet them at the next gathering point.

Remember to dress patriotic, decorate your vehicle, and bring flags and signs!

Things that are always welcome at rallies and gathering points: food, snacks and bottled water for the Minuteman Caravan participants, gas gift cards, cash or check donations, and folding chairs for the elderly and physically impaired.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND that your participation in the Caravan is your donation. If you plan on joining us on the drive to Washington DC, please budget for your own gas, food, and lodging. If we are fortunate enough to receive gas cards and donated food, they will be passed out amongst those going to DC to help defer their costs.

Before the Caravan comes to your town, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MEDIA! Call in on talk shows, email and call television stations! If you belong to a car, RV or motorcycle group, invite them to join us! Email your family and friends! Get the word out! We have had tons of emails from people who heard about the rallies AFTER they saw it on their local news. By then it was too late for them to be able to join us! Letâs make sure everyone knows weâre coming before we get there!

We will not have the ability while on the road to answer individual queries, so please keep checking the www.pollyannpro.com site and the www.minutemanproject.com for the most recent road updates!

Onward to Washington DC!!

The Minuteman Project

PLease do help!

They aren't kidding as the news media is doing NOTHING for the Minuteman caravan. I've fought all week to hear something and get very little, if anything. Perhaps we could bring up newspapers that are on their route and put in announcements? Might be worth a try??

Banned
    I'll be calling talk radio in the morning for Atlanta.

Oh, wait a minute. It's ALREADY morning.

Damn, I better make some coffee!