Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minutemen should address other issues

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/opinio ... 1_0_11_0_C

Minutemen should address other issues

Editor:

What is the Minutemen’s goal? Attention, perhaps, or a spark in this consequential fire that will turn out to be a major issue, or just a fight? I will not say immigration and terrorism are right, but they will be fighting something that is impossible. The United States has not developed a system that keeps these immigrants out, according to the people in this movement. You perhaps want to gain a better system that keeps immigration 100 percent in check, controlled and out of this country whenever you want.

Now, immigration will never have an end unless the United States becomes a super poor country that is not worth coming to, or if those other countries improve their way of life in some ways. Even then immigrants will still come. Even if they put a big, big wall between borders, there will always be a way to cross it because we are just plain animal. For instance, No matter how much money you wasted in pest control in a house there will always will be at least a couple of ants and other insects living in your house.

My point is that there is always a way to defeat that obstacle.

Your presence here in Brownsville is not welcome. Very predictable, because you are in a border town.

If you want to make a change or a movement, become a politician or raise hell in the streets.

Your presence will raise many people against you and could result in violence.

What you really want is to take this issue to a greater stand because I can bet anything you will never be here permanently. You guys will come and go.

The ironic thing is that these kinds of issues have already existed and you should learn from history. In the past acts have been passed to reject people and later disregarded in times of war when the working people are needed because the U.S. soldiers are at war.

There are too many issues to be solved; why don’t you guys leave to New Orleans and give them a hand? There are many issues greater than this one and that’s why we have border patrols.

A.D. Navarro
    Brownsville
    Via the Internet
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Well A.D.Navarro
    illegal immigrations is the boil on the butt of America, it's the pain in our tukus. When it has been lanced and drained you will see that other problems will have been rendered Noll and Void.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Mr. Navarro:

You and all the other reconquistas are scared that this movement is rapidly gaining traction amongst Americans, and Hispanics especially. The Minutemen will not go away, only the illegals, to whom you are no doubt sympathetic. My message to you is to continue to roll over and play dead. We don't need you.

Thank goodnes for American's like the minutemen. If all the garbage keeps crossing our borders they'll take over without even dropping a bomb.
    The scary part is, it seems to be happening. Their changing our language and our culture.
    GO MINUTEMEN I don't want my ancestors to have to speak spanish!!!!!