Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MISSION CA: Homeowner found group of illegals in his kitchen

Nearby school went into lockdown

MISSION - A homeowner found a group of illegals in his kitchen.

"One of them ran over and tried to hide in my sister's room," says the man, who didn't want to be identified.

Border Patrol agents had followed a suspicious van into the Mission neighborhood. Seventeen illegals inside the van scattered into the neighborhood.

A nearby elementary school went into lockdown as a precaution.

Some of the illegals ran into neighborhood homes.

A man, we'll call "Emilio," says his dog noticed them first and started barking. That's when Emilio got out his bedroom and found the people.

"They were trying to hide and the helicopter was flying on top," he recalls. "They said, 'Hide me. Hide me.' I said, 'I can't hide you.'"

"Emilio" tells us he was alone and more than just a little nervous.

"I got scared of the guy with a lot of tattoos," he says.

He tells us they were inside his house for about 15 minutes, before running outside and hiding in a tree in his backyard.

"I had a rough time getting them out. I finally did. I locked my door and they ran all over the place and Border Patrol went running," he says.

Emilio tells us he and his neighbors later helped agents get two illegals out of the tree.

He says the group talked funny and used a different Spanish.

A Border Patrol spokesperson tells NEWSCHANNEL 5 five of the illegals were from Honduras and one was from Guatemala. The other 11 illegals were from Mexico.

http://www.newschannel5.tv/2007/6/20/97 ... is-Kitchen

Hide me Hide me
    I would have said sure, just go right in here... Lock them in and then call the BP.

Well, if they had come into my house they would have been yelling "Help Me, Help Me" and begging the BP to pick them up.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He would have been shot for breaking and entering in Texas!!

Every home should have a crocodile as pet guards.. they should also be trained by feeding them tacos and burritos before going on duty..

Well, if they had come into my house they would have been yelling "Help Me, Help Me" and begging the BP to pick them up.

LOL....HELP ME HELP ME....LMAO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they had come into my house, I would have told them they could hide in the shower, then I would have turned the water on and thrown a couple of blow dryers in with them (plugged in, of course).
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

This story is a bit ambiguous. Since WRAL TV 5 headquarters out of Weslaco, TX, I assumed this incident occurred in Mission, TX. Anyone know for sure?
    '58 Airedale

I would have been more than happy to introduce them to my two friends,.....Smith & Wesson.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>