Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Missouri sets up 3 joint immigration task forces

Missouri sets up 3 joint immigration task forces
    By KSPR News

Story Updated: Oct 7, 2008

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) - The state Highway Patrol and federal immigration authorities plan to set up three joint task forces in Missouri to focus on illegal immigration.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol plans to use 18 troopers who have received special federal training to staff task force offices in Kansas City, Springfield and St. Louis. The units will be called the Missouri Gateway Task Force and were formally created by an agreement with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement signed by Gov. Matt Blunt last week.

Highway Patrol spokesman Lt. John Hotz says the troopers will focus on crimes such as harboring illegal immigrants, transporting illegal immigrants and human trafficking. Those troopers assigned to the task forces are to spend one week every quarter working in the federal immigration offices.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/30562259.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have said it before and i'll say it again.WAY TO GO GOV. BLUNT Now if I can get them out here to the subburbs of St. Louis toget them all out of my neiborhood.

Take all victorys even small ones

This is great news...imagine if all 50 states get this program, we might start getting a substantial amount being deported...could eventually make a difference.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)