Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Missouri's Clear Message: Illegal Aliens NOT welcome here

SO WHY IS EVERYBODY SO UPSET ABOUT ARIZONA ??? Missouri acted 3 years ago!

Ozarks Sentinel
    ResistNet

Simple solutions to not so complex problems!

The "Show Me" state has once again showed us how it should be done. They need more publication and exposure on this. Let's pass it around.

In 2007, Missouri placed on the ballot a proposed constitutional amendment designating English as the Official language of Missouri . Nearly 90% voting in favor! English became the official language for ALL governmental proceeding in Missouri .

It also means no individual has the right to demand government services in a language OTHER than English.

In 2008 a measure was passed that requires our Highway Patrol and other law enforcement officials to verify the immigration status of any person arrested, and inform federal authorities if the person is found to be here illegally.

It allows Missouri law enforcement offices to receive training to enforce federal immigration laws. The bill makes it clear that illegal immigrants will NOT have access to taxpayers benefits such as food stamps and health care through Missouri HealthNET.

In 2009 a measure was passed that ensures Missouri 's public institutions of higher education do NOT award financial aid to individuals who are here illegally.

The law also requires all post-secondary institutions of higher education to annually certify to the Missouri Dept. of Higher Education that they have NOT knowingly awarded financial aid to students who are unlawfully present in the United States .

So while Arizona has made national news for its new law, it is important to remember Missouri has been proactive in addressing this growing problem.

Missouri has sent a clear message that illegal immigrants are NOT welcome in our state and they are certainly NOT welcome to receive public benefits at the cost of Missouri taxpayers!

Source: http://www.resistnet.com/forum/topics/f ... s-sentinel
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

good for you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    good for you
    ======================================

Ray Stevens - Come to the USA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOHOHKBEqE&feature=fvw
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    "The bill makes it clear that illegal immigrants will NOT have access to taxpayers benefits such as food stamps and health care through Missouri HealthNET"

Big whoopie

Illegals usually have no access to these services anywhere

The real story is that THEIR ANCHOR BABIES DO , and they are the ones sucking the system dry

Until a state gets the guts to outlaw welfare to kids unless the parents are legal , the problem WILL NOT GO AWAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    "The bill makes it clear that illegal immigrants will NOT have access to taxpayers benefits such as food stamps and health care through Missouri HealthNET"

Big whoopie

Illegals usually have no access to these services anywhere

The real story is that THEIR ANCHOR BABIES DO , and they are the ones sucking the system dry

Until a state gets the guts to outlaw welfare to kids unless the parents are legal , the problem WILL NOT GO AWAY.
    Ditto! Not to mention the fact these agencies are not going to turn away an illegal invader with fradulent/stolen identification.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guys guess what.. I was speaking to my friend yesterday. He was telling me that there was this Ethiopian lady who has a tourist visa (multiple entry) in US and she comes into US when she is close to delivering.. gets rushed to emergency (if you don't have insurance you get things done in free at emergency it seems) delivers the baby and goes back home - all in the 6 months.
    And now she is back here in US for her second baby..... I am speechless..

God bless USA

Quote Originally Posted by mechos
    Guys guess what.. I was speaking to my friend yesterday. He was telling me that there was this Ethiopian lady who has a tourist visa (multiple entry) in US and she comes into US when she is close to delivering.. gets rushed to emergency (if you don't have insurance you get things done in free at emergency it seems) delivers the baby and goes back home - all in the 6 months.
    And now she is back here in US for her second baby..... I am speechless..

God bless USA
    what going on they should Have call ice that it Not right as I said they get every thing free no more . how many more are doing the same thing every day ,this has to stop

Banned
    Because now they are set for life

They have American citizen children that they can use as a crutch for tons of free bennys , if not right now , at anytime in the future

Question

Can an illegal come here and have a baby, go home , and draw
    welfare bennys in HER HOME COUNTRY(paid for by Americans) for her American citizen child?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Because now they are set for life

They have American citizen children that they can use as a crutch for tons of free bennys , if not right now , at anytime in the future

Question

Can an illegal come here and have a baby, go home , and draw
    welfare bennys in HER HOME COUNTRY(paid for by Americans) for her American citizen child?
    Yes they do draw bennies and here is how they do it. They apply for the bennies BEFORE they go home using the address of someone living in the USA. This is all planned in advance of their coming here to give birth.

Not every tourist birther does this but quite a few do especally if they have relatives who live in the USA.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

this has to be made policy in illinois, and soon! im thinking it will be a key action in balancing the state budget when brady takes office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast