Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Mitt Romney would allow waivers to children of illegal immigrants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    Romney would not revoke Obama’s illegal immigrant DREAM Act

“Mitt Romney will keep in place any temporary waivers and work permits the Obama Administration grants. … These young people have already been subject to enough uncertainty and politicking; Mitt Romney will not add to it,” said an Oct. 2 statement from Dimple Gupta, legal policy adviser for Romney.

Gupta said Romney will “find a solution for the 11 million illegal immigrants living in the shadows — including those who were brought to America as children,” the statement continued.

Read more: Romney would not revoke Obama's illegal immigrant 'amnesty' | The Daily Caller
    Note how Romney is doing the Etch-a-sketch on this, just like his advisor said he would a few months ago.

Romney goes from no amnesty period, to amnesty for military service, to amnesty for up to 1.8 million
    non-military serving "Dream Act" amnesty kids, to "reforming the temporary worker program" to now finding a "solution" for the 11 million illegal immigrants "living in the shadows." Pure amnesty language.

All while distancing himself from Kris Kobach, distancing himself from self-deportation, and dropping the term "E-verify" from his website.

And to top it off, this has done nothing to help him with the Latino vote, while PO'ing a good chunk of his base.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    I have to agree with you on this one.
    Makes at least three of us. I wish the personal attacks from you would stop googler. We all understand your frustration because we feel it too. We ALL know Romney is a globalist, but to not vote is acting like a petulant child and will help clinch a win for Obama. As I said before, if we think he's bad now - just wait until his second term, when he does not have to worry about votes. It'll be no holds barred. A second term will further inflate his already HUMONGOUS ego and hubris. Believe me, we got Romneys number and very few of us are drinking the kool aid.

It's pathetic I know, but this is what happens when the two parties have convinced its voters that the other side will win if you don't vote for us.
    Do the math - two guys running - one will win. I don't want it to be Obama. Romney does not and will not get the hispanic majority vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Motivated View Post
    Note how Romney is doing the Etch-a-sketch on this, just like his advisor said he would a few months ago.

Romney goes from no amnesty period, to amnesty for military service, to amnesty for up to 1.8 million
    non-military serving "Dream Act" amnesty kids, to "reforming the temporary worker program" to now finding a "solution" for the 11 million illegal immigrants "living in the shadows." Pure amnesty language.

All while distancing himself from Kris Kobach, distancing himself from self-deportation, and dropping the term "E-verify" from his website.

And to top it off, this has done nothing to help him with the Latino vote, while PO'ing a good chunk of his base.
    Totally agree with you. Romney is doing what he does best. Call it the "political dance" or flip flopping. He is doing what they all do - trying to please everyone. I still feel that we have a better chance of him listening when we hold his feet to the fire. Obama will not listen. He has proven this. Has anyone seen Obama do ONE thing to help our cause in the last four years? He has not and he will not.

We are still the majority in this country and as things worsen economically, more and more US citizens will back us as they see their jobs being outsourced and given away to illegals. I fear an Obama win will cause people to acquiesce and just give up hope of ever getting our country back and that the ALIPAC support base will dry up as more and more retreat quietly into the night.
    Last edited by SicNTiredInSoCal; 10-03-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    Makes at least three of us. I wish the personal attacks from you would stop googler. We all understand your frustration because we feel it too. We ALL know Romney is a globalist, but to not vote is acting like a petulant child and will help clinch a win for Obama. As I said before, if we think he's bad now - just wait until his second term, when he does not have to worry about votes. It'll be no holds barred. A second term will further inflate his already HUMONGOUS ego and hubris. Believe me, we got Romneys number and very few of us are drinking the kool aid.

Do the math - two guys running - one will win. I don't want it to be Obama. Romney does not and will not get the hispanic majority vote.
    If Googler or anyone else makes a personal attack, please use the red triangle at the bottom of each post to report it to out moderators.

Personal attacks are not allowed at ALIPAC and each one of you has the power to summon the moderators on any violations of our rules.

W

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234