Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Earlier this week in Marshall, Pedro Diaz-Pineda paid a $332 fine for running a stop light and giving police a fake name. During the traffic stop last week, Diaz-Pineda told authorities he was here illegally from Honduras.
    This is unacceptable! If an American Citizen gives a false name to a police officer during a trafic stop, he will likely go to jail! I guess if your an illegal invader, it's not only tolerated, but expected that you will lie!

Disgusting!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called Congresswoman Buchmann's office and let her know about it. She wants answers about what happened in Cottonwood and I suggested that she investigate this incident too.

I also commended her for investigating the Cottonwood situation and asked why she has not signed onto the Save Act.

The receptionist sounded VERY YOUNG. Almost confused.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to have a whole new specialty in law, specialized lawyers to sue instututions who violate citizen's rights by protecting illegal aliens. If the illegal alien harms a citizen and there has been any failure on the part of authorities to protect citizen's under the law they must be held accountable civilly and criminally. Wanton negligence and gross disregard of laws to protect citizens must be considered criminal acts. These criminal authorities must pay for their wrongdoings.
    Citizen

Not Arrested for Driving W/O License?

Isn't it time that anyone driving w/o a license be placed under arrest and booked? That would eliminate any nonsense about "profiling" immediately! During the booking procedure we'd have half a chance of learning the suspect's real name and address. If the suspect can't produce that, or refuses to cooperate, then it's perfectly proper to hold the suspect rather than granting him bail. Let the market system work - would a bail bondsman put up bail money for an illegal?
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

Re: Not Arrested for Driving W/O License?

Quote Originally Posted by vivalamigra
    Isn't it time that anyone driving w/o a license be placed under arrest and booked? That would eliminate any nonsense about "profiling" immediately! During the booking procedure we'd have half a chance of learning the suspect's real name and address. If the suspect can't produce that, or refuses to cooperate, then it's perfectly proper to hold the suspect rather than granting him bail. Let the market system work - would a bail bondsman put up bail money for an illegal?

Great idea "vivalamigra"!!!! I'll have to share this one with my State Representatives. Make it a felony! Many times these people don't have insurance either if it's their car. If they can't prove they have a DL and Ins. then the car should be immediately seized!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Isn't it time that anyone driving w/o a license be placed under arrest and booked
    If your an American Citizen, you will be. It's only the illegal invaders who seem to avoid such repercussions and then complain when measures are taken to include them.

If you are pulled over and do not have a drivers license, probable cause would then allow any officer to ask additional questions to ascertain the reason as to why you do not have a valid drivers license. If it is determined during the course of that investigation the reason you do not have a valid drivers license is because you are in this country illegally; you should be arrested and turned over to ICE. It's not the difficult.

This garbage about racial profiling is nonsense and it's only being used as "the race card" to discourage this country from combating the illegal invaders. It's the only argument these people have because they are wrong and they know it.

ang
    I can believe this. It happens here in FL, & it is happening all over the country. We have become lawless & people will start taking the law into their own hands in order to get justice. There are TOO many crimes being waged on US citizens by illegals. Our govt. officials are separated & insulated from the general public & fail to do their jobs. We will become Dodge City all over again! No matter how many phone calls, letters, or emails we send, they turn a deaf ear. Their message is clear: "We don't care what the American people want." The place to fight this is at the voting booth. Vote out every incumbent up for re-election! Keep doing it until we get people elected who actually listen to their constituency. None of the possible presidential candidates have a good record on the illegal question. .

Illegals

The situation of Illegals getting away with "murder" and numerous other violations is all over the U.S.
    I live in Carthage, MO and an example is even here in this small town.
    Example: We have a person who was struck in the side by a white van loaded with illegals. This is the same van that for three weeks prior was reported twice to the HYPO for carring illegals. No action was taken and the result is a person was struck from the side and the person is permanetly crippled.
    When the van hit the other car witnesses say that as soon as the accident settled-"it looked like a Chinese fire drill" aliens exited from all sides of the van and took off running. The van was stolen and even the driver exited the scene.
    Now this person is paying a high price physically and monetarily for the "privilege" of our town being overun by "illegals".

That's so sad Nannie.

The family of this victim should find a lawyer and go after the authorities who didn't do anything. This shouldn't have happened.

It's a common misperception that throwing more laws at this problem will make it better. The fact remains that we have plenty of laws on our books that would effectively deal with this problem. Thus, the issue is not more laws, but the WILL to enforce the laws we already have to address this problem.

For example, the police chief has made an acusation against ICE that needs to be investigated, which is:

[quote]When we encounter people for petty offenses, we have no reason to inquire about it,â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast