Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

m2007:

Hello. Welcome aboard. I'm sorry it had to be under these tragic circumstances however.

All I can do is offer the same words I said to your friend BaByGal187. It's such a shame - Nicole's death was completely preventable.

Please stick around and help us... so that we can help save as many of our friends and family as possible. You have an important story to tell and I hope you can honor your friend by keeping her memory and her life fresh in all American's collective memory.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your friend.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi m2007,

What a great person Nicole must have been to have such wonderful friends.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

m2007,I am sorry for your loss I hope you and BabyGAL are friends and can offer support to each other because it is so important to have that. Try to remember the fun times and keep in your heart and mind she was a wonderful person and loved and cherished by our Lord.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    m2007 and BabyGAL I am so sorry for your loss.
    God Bless you both!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

BabyGal187,

You, and your friend are in the hearts and prayers of your fellow Americans. We will never forget these atrocities against our countrymen. Committed by those who are sworn to defend the nation, and the people, whom they have apparently forgotten about.

I only hope my own children are kept safe from these law breaking murderers.

So now it is up to you to be strong and carry on, even though it is and will be difficult. When you are able to cope, and can find the strength, And if our elected officials would just do their jobs, these things could be avoided.

This is a terrible shame, and a terrible waste of life lost so young.

BabyGirl and M2007,

SO deeply sorry for your loss. There are no words adequate.
    Please carry with you in your hearts that we are working very very hard each and every day to end this travesty. We are America and this is not okay with us. Your friend was not just a number. We recognize her as a human being with a life to live and untold potential.
    Please know that she will be in our hearts and will help to drive us onward to making the changes necessary so that this can not keep happening.

Please let her family know that we care and we are trying hard.
    God bless you and yours.

The man who killed Nicole is NOT being charged as an illegal alien. Apparently he will serve his time in Missouri and THEN be deported. As much as I want this man to rot in Mexican jail (because I've heard it's much much much worse than jails here), I know that it isn't likely he would serve as much time as he will here. I hope he thinks of my friend and of her family every day for the rest of his life, and I hope he realizes that his selfish stupid decision has taken a wonderful person away from us.

m2007

Nicole was a GREAT person. I never knew one person who didn't like her.

I agree with you. For some reason I knew that his punishment wouldn't do us justice. You know to him this is probabally just some big joke. He'll probabally get out and go about his business. That is if he even realized he did something wrong.

Man, I wish they would just litter his cell with memorials of Nicole, and how great she was, and the people she ment a lot to. Everything that was set up at the wake.

You don't know how hard it was to go to my class after this. I went to our last crituque in Dig. 2 this past Thurs. thinking I had everything under control. Well, I didn't. I started looking around and my brain started subcontously looking for her work. Well, when I realized what I was doing I almost broke down in class. I had to leave it was so heart breaking. Luckily the teacher has been me and Nicol's Photo teacher for a few years, and she's given me no greif for not showing up to class. I think she knows how hard this is for me.

Thank you everyone for you support in the hard time. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I get to get on the computer that much when I'm not at school.

Thank you so much for coming to update up on this tragedy.

It is very important that the American people be made to understand that there is a human cost to illegal immigration. Your friend should not have been subjected to that law breaker. That is the real crime. All the potential in the world was snuffed out for cheaper lettuce and new voters. A young American woman with a future to explore, a prom to go to, a fiance to marry, a child to bear, a career to acheive. What might she have offered to enrich all of us? A cure for cancer? A beautiful piece of art? Some amazing new technolgy? Now we will never know. We have all been cheated.

Nothing is worth that loss. Nothing. The price is to high. This is not your tragedy. This is our tragedy.

Please keep your friend's memory alive and in the public forum. Remind people that your friend was not just a nameless statistic but somebody's daughter, girlfriend, best friend, sister. She deserved better.

We have to become aware of the inhumanity of the illegal situation.
    We have a right to protect ourselves. We have an obligation to protect our children. We have a duty to enforce our laws. We have a voice to use.
    That is whay you are doing with your reminders. Thank you.

Just wanted to give an update.

I talked to Nicole's father and there is a outdoor concert called Pointfest in St. Louis. Between bands they are going to show images of Nicole and the art work that she has done.

I can't wait to see it.

It's going to be a great memorial to Nicole and all that she has done. It's my birthday on Sunday, and the concert is on Saturday. I'm pretty broke from paying this months bills, but I think my mom is going to give me extra money so that I can go to this concert.

It will be a happy day, but a sad day knowing that Nicole would be one of the main people I would be hanging out with at Pointfest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast