Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ronny wrote:

26 years here and he nor his daughter have applied for citizenship??
    Illegal aliens aren't eligible to apply for permanent residency (leading to citizenship) unless they qualify under a special program. For example:

<snip>

There may be other avenues but these are the ones that I'm aware of.
    There was the 1986 amnesty he could have applied for but apparently didn't.

Also since 1986 there have been numberous section 245i amnesties which allowed illegals who could find an employer or family sponsor to apply for permanent residency.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This guy also showed an officer a fake ID.
    Perhaps the officer ran the truck this guy was working on.
    If he had a fake ID, who was the truck registered to?
    If it was registered to him, and there was no MVD record of "him" existing, the officer would have reason to ask for his ID.
    If the officer asked for ID, and this guy gave him ID that he knew was phony, he deserves to be deported.
    He didn't apply for amnesty in 1986 because he didn't want to be an American citizen. He preferred to be Mexican, and only Mexican, rather than take dual citizenship.
    So now he's Mexican, and he needs to go home to his country.
    As for his daughter, she needs to grow up already. Children come to the U.S. without "knowing" this country, or anything about it, and they manage. She can get to know Mexico just like children younger than her (like her father who came here at 14) get to know the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by pahfish
    My 4 year old granddaughter was sexually molested by a St. Louis man last year. This pervert is in the Navy, has worked in the medical field and has been picked up for the same thing before. However, no charges could be filed based solely on the statement of a 4 year old girl. That is why I know the laws are not always right.
    That's terrible. Beyond terrible, actually. The laws certainly are not right in your grandaughter's case, and I'm so sorry they aren't.

oh well....there goes another dreamie......many more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by pahfish
    Maybe all the people who whine about "illegal immigrants" invading "their land" should redirect their energy to helping to solve the "problem". How about you belly-achers starte a prgram to help people become citizens of the country your ancestors invaded and stole from the aboriginal people in America?

The law is not always right! The immigration laws are not accomplishing your goal of the "perfect American society". Remember, "All things are lawful, but all things are not profitable."? My 4 year old granddaughter was sexually molested by a St. Louis man last year. This pervert is in the Navy, has worked in the medical field and has been picked up for the same thing before. However, no charges could be filed based solely on the statement of a 4 year old girl. That is why I know the laws are not always right.
    It's not suppose to be easy to become a citizen of this country. The first thing they have to do, is be a law abiding person by applying to come here the legal way. That's something illegal aliens are not as they start right out by breaking the law by coming here without permission, and most of them are using false documents which is a crime in itself. Our justice system may not be perfect, but it has served us well over the years. In the case of the illegal aliens, I don't think the laws are rigid enough.

I'm sorry you're granddaughter has had to go through this, and this case needs to be looked at more closely. Unfortunately, illegal aliens are picked up and released many times for other crimes before they eventually rape or murder an innocent victim, too. If you're looking for sympathy for illegal aliens, you won't find it here.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal aliens are caught red handed. If they are here, they are committing the crime. Pretty easy determine guilt.

Dixie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12