Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Monmouth County, New Jersey endorses ID for Illegal aliens

(According to the articles shown below a scheme to issue bogus ID cards to illegal aliens has been been endorsed by the Monmouth County New Jersey Prosecutor's Office and the government funded Hispanic Affairs and Resource Center of Monmouth County, New Jersey - see some of the funding here http://www.state.nj.us/dca/news/news/20 ... 70802.html).

Babelfish Translation:

Communitarian organizations in Asbury Park initiated the delivery of identifications to the Hispanic residents of the locality. The document has like purpose of serving as identification as opposed to the police authorities of the city at the time of asking for aid or being questioned on its identity. The initiative to grant the identifications was created by the Latin Network, founded communitarian organization at the beginning of the year by leaders of the Hispanic community with the purpose of looking for an approach between the authorities and the Latins to fight the violence and criminality of which the immigrants are frequent victims. "Much people do not have whereupon to identify itself or they do not dominate the English and to them it becomes difficult to communicate correctly whom are and where they live. With these credentials we want that people have a way easy to identify itself the authorities as opposed to ", indicated Crisantema Hopkins, member of the Latin Network. In addition to the Latin Network, these identifications count on the endorsement of the "Hispanic Affairs of Monmouth County" and of Virella father of the church Spirit Santo. The identifications, although are not a legal document, will be accepted as "YOU GO" by the police of the city, according to confirmed the detective David D'Amico, of the office of the public prosecutor of the county. D'Amico indicated that this "is an initiative that goes in the correct direction" and to which the welcome has occurred it. "the head of the police has cooperated with these identifications having indicated the information that must contain to facilitate the police to him to be able appropriately to identify a person who asks for aid", the detective said. The official informed that at the moment conversations with the bodies of police of other cities of the county stay so that these "YOU GO" are recognized like valued identifications. In the identifications it appears the complete name of the person, photographs, direction, telephone, date of birth, and the name and number telephone of a relative or friend to whom to contact in case of an emergency. The delivery of first identification cards I take place in the cellar of the church Spirit Santo, Sunday 30 of April at the end of the mass in Spanish. YOU GO will continue being given them in the seat of Hispanic Affairs, located in the Sewall Bird, in Asbury Park. "We will be throughout the year giving these identifications in office schedule", indicated to Powerful Fátima, director of the organization who added that she does not discard that the identifications to future are also given in the seats of this organization in Freehold and Red Bank, to arrive to do approved by the local authorities of these towns. Crisantema Hopkins clarified that the data base with the information of the people who only transact the credentials will be in possession of the Latin Network and the Hispanic Affairs, and will not be shared with no other organization. Hopkins explained that the local police and authorities know this initiative and they approve it, but that they will not have access to the data base with the information of the people. First in removing this identification she was the young person Jaime, whom it prefers not to give his last name. "This is an aid for people. I until now it did not have any type of identification, and I have always had problems when they request one to me. With this already I can be identified ", said the young person. The father Miguel Virella stood out that these identifications and the telephone line in Spanish of the police are two conquests that the Hispanic community has managed to reach months in the last to improve the situation of insecurity in the city. The murder To stop Torralba, the past 24 of December in the door of its house, has mobilized the Latin community of the zone, that since then has been organized to demand greater security from the authorities.

Hispanos en Asbury Park obtienen identificaciones
    Abril 5 - 18, 2008 - www.reportehispano.com

Organizaciones comunitarias en Asbury Park iniciaron la entrega de identificaciones a los residentes hispanos de la localidad. El documento tiene como finalidad servir de identificación frente a las autoridades policiales de la ciudad al momento de solicitar ayuda o ser cuestionado sobre su identidad.
    La iniciativa de otorgar las identificaciones fue creada por la Red Latina, organización comunitaria fundada a principios del año por lÃ*deres de la comunidad hispana con la finalidad de buscar un acercamiento entre las autoridades y los latinos para combatir la violencia y criminalidad de la que son vÃ*ctimas frecuentes lo inmigrantes.

“Mucha gente no tiene con que identificarse o no dominan el inglés y se les hace difÃ*cil comunicar correctamente quienes son y donde viven. Con estas credenciales queremos que la gente tenga una manera fácil de identificarse frente a las autoridadesâ€
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

ID illegal aliens with handcuffs
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every country in the world issues ID for their citizens, especially spanish-speaking countries! I still have my national ID card from when I was a child in my birth country!

This article is stating the ID is ONLY for hispanic people, what about other "immigrants" who lack ID? In addition, how can they give an ID to someone who "supposedly" has no ID? These cards are about as valid as Matricular cards!

I can just see it now, get an "ID" card in one name, come back next day and get another "ID" in another name. Can you say FRAUD?!?!?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    ID illegal aliens with handcuffs
    The Monmouth County, New Jersey Prosecutor's office is known to have an open borders agenda.

The Detective quoted in the article Mr. David D'Amico, is employed by the bias crimes unit where he makes $113,088 per year (not including a sizeable amount of overtime) and is known to local anti-illegal immigration organizations as someone with a personal agenda against American citizens who oppose illegal immigration which given his occupation, his has a dangerous amount of resources at his disposal to further that agenda.

Perhaps instead of harassing law abiding Americans, Mr. D'Amico should put his time to going illegal alien gang members committing bias crimes against African-American US Citizens. (Remember the Newark, NJ School Yard Shootings?)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Every country in the world issues ID for their citizens, especially spanish-speaking countries! I still have my national ID card from when I was a child in my birth country!

This article is stating the ID is ONLY for hispanic people, what about other "immigrants" who lack ID? In addition, how can they give an ID to someone who "supposedly" has no ID? These cards are about as valid as Matricular cards!

I can just see it now, get an "ID" card in one name, come back next day and get another "ID" in another name. Can you say FRAUD?!?!?!
    Whether your'e an illegal with a stolen identity looking to avoid getting picked up for warrants or a hardcore MS-13 member looking to get away with murder this card is for you! Endorsed by the police departments of Monmouth County, NJ!

Immigrants by definition don't lack ID. It is impossible to immigrate to the USA without it. Immigrants have a passport from their country of citizenship along with a multitude of US government issued documents such as this neat little ID known as a "Green Card".

With this line of thinking I guess they should issue an DEA controlled substances license ID card for drug dealers, so if a drug dealer get's ripped off they can identify themself to the police without having to worry