Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More crap from "caldermoron"

Mexico President: US Help In Drug War Is 'Insufficient'

Posted: 3:56 pm MST February 22, 2011
    MEXICO CITY -- Mexican President Felipe Calderon said U.S. cooperation in the fight against drug cartels has been "insufficient."

Calderon said the United States should help by reducing drug use and stemming the flow of automatic rifles to Mexican drug cartels.

Calderon tells the Mexican newspaper El Universal that relations with the United States were strained when secret U.S. diplomatic cables criticizing Mexico's anti-drug strategy were leaked to the public.

Calderon said in the interview published Tuesday that some of the leaked cables show U.S. diplomats' ignorance about Mexico's security situation and that that's why some reports distort or exaggerate.

More than 35,000 people have been killed since Calderon launched a crackdown against drug gangs in December 2006.

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/26958122/det ... 22011&ts=H

Blaming the US AGAIN for his incompetent government.

No one's a failure until they blame somebody else..........

I say we send him "sufficient" help. Send back the 10-20 million of his citizens who are here illegally. Imagine how quickly these "hard workers" can set mexico right again, no?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I think the US has already done plenty via the Mérida Initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I say we send him "sufficient" help. Send back the 10-20 million of his citizens who are here illegally.
    "This plan is the best I've heard!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish we had people in our goverment with balls enough to say ok so you want to play that way we will no longer support the messican goverment we'll just put up a big wall and see how well you handle the cartels that the lack of law enforcement in your country has spawnd! Id bet he's out in a year hanging from some bridge somewhere. Stop nafta stop giving money to countrys who do not support or respect where it comes from our goverment has no problem telling us no why don't they tell these people no

In reality, Caldermoron doesn't actually want "help". What he really wants is for everyone else on the planet to take care of HIS business and at their cost not his.

i will agree with him on one thing. The people of the US do have a big appetite for illegal drugs. but that does not mean we are to blame for all the crapola going on in his country

Both Mexico and the US really have no desire to stop the drug trade. They would have been successful already.

If its money that they think will do the magic trick, then have Carlos Slim cough up his stash. We are broke and he is wealthy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast