Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I did. I sent an email to the chairman that Cannon should apologize.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Talk about walking into a "den of lions", Tancredo sure has guts
    I thought the same thing myself. Wow!

Did you send a copy of that letter to Tancredo, dman? I bet he'd like to see it.

RR

I only wish that Cannon would see it...but he won't..
    No I didn't think about that one. Good idea. I'll do it here in a couple of mins.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Excellent letter dman1200,

Being you can write so eloquently can I just copy your letter and put my name on it.
    Go for it!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

undocumented = illegal.

I am completely outraged at how liberal the republiacn party has truly become. There was once a day when such a party didn't pander to liberal lackeys to get their vote. But then again, NEO CONS aren't conservatives, are they? Anybody who's for open borders and claming to be a "conservative" is a fraud and a traitor to this nation.

We need to boot such traitors out of congress and put some real leaders in their place. This nation has had enough of liberals and neo cons playing the "race card" as a guilt trip to get their opponents to conform to their views. You know the end of this nation is coming when you can't even be patriotic and a politician like Tarencedo.

Rock a bye baby in the treetop......oh, excuse me. I was just singing to Mr. Cannon, the big baby. Having to call people names who believe in the enforcement of immigration laws and national security.

Come on Utah!!! You have a beautiful state and wonderful people!!!! You can produce better than this. America needs you and it's obvious that you need America!! .....when the wind blows the cradle will rock and down will come baby, house seat and all.

Utah you have some emails to send, letters to write and phone calls to make. Not to worry, the rest of the USA will be helping!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

Come on Utah!!! You have a beautiful state and wonderful people!!!! You can produce better than this. !!
    Most Mormons believe that it is a sin against God not to vote for a Republican incumbent. A Mormon publication once wrote, "The leaders have spoken. The thinking has been done."

But Cannon was forced into a primary in 2004.

His immigration lawyer campaign contributors had to put off buying another Armani suite so they could fund his campaign.

Everyone knows that Cannon broke campaign finance laws by soliciting contributions from non-citizens, right?

Should I post a link to that article?

Most Mormons believe that it is a sin against God not to vote for a Republican incumbent. A Mormon publication once wrote, "The leaders have spoken. The thinking has been done."
    Most of the Mormons I talk to don't even know what Cannon is doing.

They know, but they pretend they don't know about Cannon.

(Kind of like they pretend not to know about polygamy, the ban on blacks in their priesthood and the fact that Joseph Smith was a con man who married a 14-year-old girl)

Mormons figure that they can convert the "Lamanites" to their faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeonju
    They know, but they pretend they don't know about Cannon.

(Kind of like they pretend not to know about polygamy, the ban on blacks in their priesthood and the fact that Joseph Smith was a con man who married a 14-year-old girl)

Mormons figure that they can convert the "Lamanites" to their faith.
    I think that statement was uncalled for. No need to be attacking peoples religous beliefs. I'm sure we might even have some fellow Mormons on this board. Lets keep it some what clean please. I also know that some Mormons that do know what Cannon is doing are not very pleased. You would be surprised by what alot of people in this country don't know yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12