There is also a video available at the article link.

http://www.wtov9.com/news/9706705/detail.html

More Illegal Aliens Busted

Two more illegal aliens are caught in Ohio County Saturday, adding to the growing list in the county recently. Residents said it is a problem that is getting out of hand.

"Yeah I definitely think it's out of hand. I think they need to step up boarder patrols and keep their eyes open as best as they can," said Jerry Mullins of Tiltonsville, Ohio.

Police tracked down the latest duo while checking for speeders at the old weigh station on I-70. Police said when a white GMC minivan came speeding past, they followed and pulled them over.

Behind the wheel was Juan Soto Tenplos. When police asked him for license and registration, they said he couldn't speak English, and neither could his passenger, Pablo Marin Ortiz.

Since police couldn't communicate with either of the men, they searched their car for information, but found none. However, they did find more than $3,600 cash and more than 5,000 pesos. Police said it's unclear where the duo was headed.

"If they feel they can have a better life here that's fine with me really," said Wheeling resident Bill Mount.

"I think they should be watching our borders better. I have nothing against these people, but you know, anyone can come in and bomb our place if they're not watching our borders very close," said Wheeling resident Debbie Braun.

Both men were taken to the Northern Regional Jail, waiting to be picked up by Pittsburgh Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents.

Jackie Cain, NEWS9