Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Minutemen News...Woman's Hunger Strike Continues

http://rightwingstuff.net/

April 27, 2005
    More Minutemen News...
    Counter-strike against the Minutemen

The S.F. Chronicle just can't help themselves calling the Minutemen Project volunteers "anti-immigrant vigilantes"

Day Five of the hunger strike against the Minutemen has came and went with no signs of stopping. It will be interesting to see if the Chronicle mentions when it does, I don't imagine it will make it to the weekend. Then again...

Girth Vader receiving moral support from the Emperor

this could take awhile folks, we'll keep you updated!

I wonder if anyone has checked that bed for snickers bars
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Can I stand in front of her and eat a Big Mac?

Can I?

Can i?

Huh?

Huh?

Can I? Can I?

Huh?

Pleeeeeeeesssse?

Sure, if you can get to California? Make sure to supersize your meal and have fries and a shake too and one of McDonald's apple pies and also some ice cream.

That should snap her back to reality but careful .. she might charge you for that burger.

"This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Seeing the photo of her for the 1st time I think this may be the best thing she has every done for her health. It's a step in the right direction. Now to lay of the cokes and cigarettes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IMHO, I don't believe that she's on any kind of a strike except a WORK strike.

when one is so obese - 5 days without food would have put her in the hospital {insulin}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me know when she gets below 250.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

The Reconquista de Phil Bronsteins Estate

That kind of "vigilante" stuff is exactly typical of the kind of slanted coverage that the San Francisco Chronicle and their fightin' liberal head-editor, Phil "Mr. Sharon Stone" Bronstein, have spewed forth on the illegal immigation issue for the last 20 years. To help rectify this slanted coverage, I started an exciting new organization: the Reconquista de Phil Bronsteins Estate, Inc., so that Bronstein could return HIS land to me and a bunch of my Native American Indian friends, who, of course, are the rightful owners. But get this -- surprise surprise -- PHil Bronstein only supports OTHER people's land being invaded and reconquered. Anyone who wishes to drop ole' Phil a line and urge him to live up to his heroic liberal ideals can drop him a line at letters@sfchronicle.com

If anyone needs a hunger strike it's her.She looks as if her underwear have a seperate tag denoting the amount of brave trees in the Amazon that gave their lives supplying the waistbands to he drawers.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    If anyone needs a hunger strike it's her.She looks as if her underwear have a seperate tag denoting the amount of brave trees in the Amazon that gave their lives supplying the waistbands to he drawers.
    ROTFL x 1,000!

with all the money she's saved on snacks the last couple of weeks she can probably buy a car.And McDonald's around the corner can go back to it's normal hours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast