Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More people migrate to U.S. each year than die in Mexico

Report: More people migrate to U.S. each year than die in Mexico

The Associated Press
    Thursday, May 3, 2007
    MEXICO CITY: Mexico has lost more people to migration to the United States than death since 2000, according to a government report released Thursday.

The report found that an average of 577,000 people migrated to the U.S. each year between 2000-2005, compared to 495,000 deaths a year in the same period. In 2006, 559,000 migrated and there were 501,000 deaths.

Mexico had 104.9 million residents as of last year, an increase of 6.4 million since 2000.

Immigration to the U.S. has increased drastically since 1970, when 800,000 Mexicans lived north of the border. Today, there are some 11 million Mexicans living in the U.S., both legally and illegally, the report found.

The report also found that 48 percent of Mexicans who traveled to the United States between 1993-1997 entered the country illegally. That percentage jumped to 68 percent between 1998-2001 and 78 percent from 2001-2005, mostly because of stricter security measures tied to the Sept. 11 attacks.

Mexico has long pushed the United States to allow more Mexicans to work legally in the U.S. But the U.S. Congress has focused instead on strengthening border security.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/05/ ... ration.php
    Copyright © 2007 The International Herald Tribune | www.iht.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Living in California I often suspect that 35% to 40% of Mexico is living here illegally. It is simply insane
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

A recent study indicated that 1 in 2 Mexicans living in Mexico have relatives living in the U.S., legal or otherwise. If Bush rams his amnesty treason down our throats, and these invaders can then legally bring in all their family members, then wouldn't we have more than half of the entire population of Mexico flooding into the U.S. practially overnight?

That would be an additional 50+ MILLION illiterate, uneducated, unskilled, corruption prone Mexicans!! We have enough criminals, moochers and anchor baby spewers from Mexico here as it is. Just think how soon we would become a third world hellhole like Mexico if Bush and the OBL traitors get their way. We would have something like 75+ MILLION Mexican Nationals crammed in here instantly. And given their prolific fertility rates and countless births, we would have more Mexicans in the U.S. than there are in Mexico in a just a few years. Within a decade there would be more Mexicans here than Americans.

If that doesn't get everyone to wake up and smell the frijoles, I don't know what will.

Shout it out loud. Tell your friends. Write, call, email and FAX. Let that spineless traitor Bush, Cherk-off, the ICE princess and his crony Congress know:

NO AMNESTY! NO AMNESTY! NO AMNESTY! EVER!
    NO PERMANENT TEMPORARY GUEST JOB STEALERS!
    NO TAXPAYER FUNDED BENEFITS TO ILLEGALS. NO FOOD STAMPS, NO WELFARE, NO HEALTHCARE, NO EDUCATION, ETC. TO ILLEGALS!
    NO TO BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP!
    NO DUAL CITIZENSHIP!
    NO PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP FOR ILLEGALS!

AND

YES TO REAL, SECURE PHYSICAL BORDERS!
    YES TO MANDATORY EMPLOYEE VERIFICATION AND MASSIVE FINES, JAIL TIME AND FORFIETURE OF ASSETS FOR LAWBREAKING EMPLOYERS!
    YES TO IMMEDIATE DEPORTATIONS OF ALL ILLEGALS, ESPECIALLY FELON CRIMINALS, GANG BANGERS, MURDERERS, DUI AND HIT & RUN KILLERS, RAPISTS & CHILD MOLESTERS, NOW!
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Reptile09 I wish there some way to get information of this nature across to ALL Americans. Unfortunately, the majority are asleep at the switch. Many states have not had to deal with illegal immigrants and their citizens don't care. I have often thought that we TRUE AMERICANS need to organize a visable protest against illegal immigration, but we need strong leadership to accomplish such a goal.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Mexico had 104.9 million residents as of last year, an increase of 6.4 million since 2000.
    So they're loosing over 1 million people a year to death and the illegal US invasion and still managed to increase the population by 6.4%.

You'd think since they can't provide for their families, they wouldn't procreate so freely.

That percentage jumped to 68 percent between 1998-2001 and to 78 percent from 2001-2005, mostly because of stricter security measures tied to the Sept. 11 attacks.
    In other words, 4 out of 5 Mexicans who've come since 2001 are illegals. Great, just great.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)