Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Proof They Lie! New Bedford Raid Fallout

I found this post on the Dan Stein Report. The video is great, it shows Americans want and need the jobs that deported aliens had been doing.

MORE PROOF THEY LIE!!
    NEW BEDFORD RAID FALLOUT

http://link.toolbot.com/boston.com/69560

You will see this morning's broadcast of what is happening in New Bedford. Hundreds of Americans are applying for the jobs vacated by the illegals who are (supposedly) being deported.

The unemployment rate in New Bedford is 8%, one of the highest in the state. Many people have been out of work for months and are eagerly seeking the vacated jobs--even at $7.15 an hour! It gives proof that Americans will do those jobs, in fact want those jobs very much!

It also shows that there is a surplus of unskilled labor in the United States, just what the corporations like but why poor people have declining wages. It's the law of supply and demand, pure and simple. We have too many workers for the number of jobs available, so wages go down and the most vulnerable among us either must work two jobs or lose their housing.

This is NOT the time to increase the number of workers coming into the country, as the senate would like to do in its upcoming amnesty try.
    |

Posted by: mary on March 16, 2007 10:23 AM

steinreport(.)com
    Last edited by working4change; 08-07-2013 at 09:09 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was awesome, just what our side needed, now lets here them yell about Jobs Americans won't do. Traitor politicians !!!

congraulations to Americans on your new jobs, now if we can get the illegals out of our country you might have a chance at fighting for a decent wage!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I have to point out, the people in the states and cities are behind us, just judging from things like this and the pols in Washington must know. Yet they won't listen--seems to me they are going to lose their jobs if they do any paths to citizenship!

I'm going to send this video to my Representatives. They have to see the American faces who want and need these jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Me too CUUSA!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I have to point out, the people in the states and cities are behind us, just judging from things like this and the pols in Washington must know. Yet they won't listen--seems to me they are going to lose their jobs if they do any paths to citizenship!
    I think they are listening Oliver, and thats why they are afraid to move on a bill, we have them very nervous and they should be because we are going to can them in 2008 if they don't listen.

There is still more middle class Americans than anyone else and the longer this goes the more steam we build, just like the Blacks finally getting involved and they should they are citizens to.

Its a huge fight but it is not over until a bill is passed both houses and signed by the president, Way to early to give up!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

And who didn't know that was going to happen? Great video and just proves what we've been saying all along. These are jobs Americans will take. Wake up, Washington!