MORE savage sex attacks: TEEN girls GANG-RAPED by four Syrian ‘REFUGEES’ in Germany

ByPAMELA GELLER on
January 8, 2016
[/COLOR]

The police have been silent about this arrest for days. They allege that they kept it quiet to protect the victims. These cowards are liars. They are protecting the Muslim migrants. “Merkel invited us!” “I am Syrian, I must be handled in a friendly manner. Mrs Merkel invited me here!” — Syrian refugee sex attacker.

“More horror sex attack claims: Teen girls gang-raped by four Syrian nationals in Germany,” By Rebecca Perring, The Express, January 8, 2016:

THREE Syrians have been arrested in southern Germany for the alleged gang rape of two teenage girls on New Year’s Eve.

It’s the latest in a spate of reported sex attacks in the country which has been rocked by a wave of assaults in Cologne.
Two 14-year-old boys and a 21-year-old man have been held in Weil am Rhein, a small town near the Swiss and German borders, for the suspected rape of a 14 and 15-year-old girl.

The girls were allegedly held for several hours and gang-raped after going to a New Year’s Eve party at the home of a 21-year-old man in the village of Friedlingen.

The arrests only emerged last night, despite the suspects being in custody for several days.Prosecutors say they kept tightlipped to protect the victims’ identities.

At least 120 women reported being robbed, threatened or sexually molested at New Year celebrations outside the city’s cathedral.

In addition there have also been reports of attacks on women across the country.

More than 50 criminal complaints filed in the northern city of Hamburg, 39 of them for sexual assault. Witnesses described gangs of men who “hunted” their victims outside the nightclubs of the city’s Reeperbahn.

One victim said: “I was alone and suddenly I realised men were handling me.

“I pushed away the hands and tried to scream. But when one hand went the next had already come. I felt helpless.”

Similar incidents have taken place in Dusseldorf, which have been described as those in Cologne.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/more....bhf1dok0.dpuf