Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More violence in Santa Anna goes unreported!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ma ... vasion.htm

Blackout On Violent Illegal Alien Invasions of Schools, County Buildings, Stabbings In Santa Ana
    Government buildings locked down during protests in fear of attacks

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | May 4 2006

The media has portrayed the immigration protests as orderly and peaceful yet in Santa Ana California alarming reports have emerged of illegal aliens swarming around in mobs invading schools, carrying out violent beatings and in one incident a county worker had a Mexican flag plunged into his chest.

Latino Americans For Immigration Reform spokeswoman and senatorial candidate Lupe Moreno appeared on The Alex Jones Show to discuss the two incidents.

She first described how on March 27th how a group of rioting Mexicans ran into a local Santa Ana high school and attempted to tear down an American flag. The school police and a police SWAT team had to stand guard to prevent the youths from getting to the flag. This story received no mainstream press coverage whatsoever during the first wave of immigration demonstrations.

Moreno said that the Mexican consulate had penetrated Californian schools with books teaching Hispanics that the American flag is a symbol of the enemy.

County workers in Santa Anna looked out of their windows on May 1st to see Mexicans beating other county workers and police before they rushed towards the government building and stormed it, stabbing one worker with a Mexican flag in the process.

Moreno described the stabbing as seen on a video tape of the incident.

"The men start running and then you can see all these people, and they weren't just kids, some adults and the kids were behind them, but you can see this guy chasing this man down and he plunges the stick of his flag pole into this man's chest."

In all, illegals had broken into five government buildings in the area, causing the county to take the decision to lock down all government buildings during planned demonstrations.

"Why are we letting this happen? It's like a trojan horse, they come bearing gifts to kill us," said Moreno.

"Our country is in serious serious trouble. My children do not want to live in the city they were born in anymore because we have been taken over so badly. 78 per cent of my neighbors are illegal aliens."

Why hasn't the media reported on these violent attacks and stabbings? How many more similar incidents have occurred without receiving any coverage whatsoever?

Moreno said that government workers were afraid that more attacks would take place to coincide with future immigration demonstrations.

Link for interview with Lupe Moreno given at end of article at link given above.

I met Lupe recently. She is a brave and wonderful patriot. As for the media??!!! A stabbing with a Mexican flag is not newsworthy??!!! We have definitely entered a new realm of liberal denial. If it doesn't fit the parameters of the universe they have created in their heads, they'll just ignore it--it doesn't exist. Does anyone know who the victim is or if he is ok?
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This has nothning to do with liberals. It has to do with the press that is owned by multinational corporations who have those who are traitors to the far left AND the far right. Americans, for them ost part, are peacemakers. If they knew the truth about the "peaceful" protests there could be some counter violence. HOWEVER, the fact that these hoodlums actually attacked county workers should be a federal offense. And it SHOULD be front page news across the country.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone, other than me, send these articles and information to theier senators and congresscritters? I sent it to those who are standing with us...they need the information.

And BTW...what happened to the sticky list of senators phone numbers? I used it every day.

MJ

I have sent articles to the media and they refuse to show it or print it. Yes they are afraid to lose their biggest advertisors the large corporations, well that will certainly backfire on them as they are losing viewers which will in turn reflect on advertisors so we are getting them one way or another
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't send it to the media....they get all that stuff and choose what they will show or use...I send it to the senators who are fighting for us and also to the my rep...I figure they don't have the time to dig all of this stuff out for themselves...but those who are needing ammunition can use it.

MJ

blackout

There are no other articles that I could find about this story. The only blackout story I found was about a Kennedy wrecking his car. I am curious to see if this report can be corroborated.

To my knowledge, nothing like this has happened in our town. I guess locally they are trying to keep tentions down by not inciting a local uproar. However, the National News Networks should be covering the story and telling the truth about it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)