Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mother of Denver shooting suspect flees to Mexico...

link

Channel 9 News Denver (NBC)
    Reports: Mother of police shooting suspect abandons home
    Dan Viens Web Producer

Created: 5/16/2005 8:14 AM MDT - Updated: 5/16/2005 8:14 AM MDT

LOS ANGELES - A Denver newspaper is reporting that the mother of the man suspected of shooting two Denver Police detectives has left for Mexico.

Extradition uncertain if Garcia-Gomez is hiding in Mexico

Monday's Rocky Mountain News reports neighbors of Raul Garcia-Gomez's mother say she left her southern Los Angeles home.

The Denver Post is reporting that the Los Angeles home appears to have been abandoned. The woman and three children were questioned and released last week, according to the Post.

Garcia-Gomez is wanted in the May 8 shooting that killed Detective Donnie Young and wounded Detective Jack Bishop.

Famous bounty hunter and former Coloradan Dan "Dog" Chapman is offering a $10,000 reward for Garcia-Gomez's capture.

Chapman is the star of a show called The Bounty Hunter. He says the reward will go to anyone who catches Garcia-Gomez or who gives the tip which locates him.

Crimestoppers is offering a separate reward of $100,000 for information leading to the suspect's arrest. Anyone with information is asked to call 720-913-STOP.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Mexico will not extradite him if he faces the death penalty or life in prison.
    That has been their policy for years. The mother has joined him in Mexico by now and they are all sitting around laughing at Denver. If Denver would have confronted this problem before being designated a "sancutuary" city, this fine officer may be alive today. I agree with William. Tensions in Denver are running high now.
    Thanks for the article Virginamama!!!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I'm praying that this horror will get increased coverage {not holding my breath}

With the bounty hunter and crimestoppers getting into the mix maybe it will hit home with some Americans who've not "noticed" this serious issue yet.

***Here's what we get with OPEN BORDERS.........commit a crime and scoot over the border where our LAW is NOT enforced to any degree! Pop back and forth at will........commit more crimes and repeat the cycle
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's called RECYCLING
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

SIXX wrote
    I agree with William. Tensions in Denver are running high now.
    IMHO, I believe that the ONLY WAY that there will be a powerful enough grassroots foothold will be when "tensions are running high enough" to cause an "explosion of concern and anger."

Denver's Tensions need to increase to a critical mass that FIGHTENS THE ELECTED OFFICIALS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I think if the mother went to Mexico it's obvious her rat bastard son is probably across the border waiting for her. I sure hope this terrible incident puts a bright spotlight on what scum the Mexican Government really is when it comes to human rights and justice for victims of violent crimes.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BRIAN wrote
    I sure hope this terrible incident puts a bright spotlight on what scum the Mexican Government really is when it comes to human rights and justice for victims of violent crimes

I sure hope that this puts a bright spotlight on WHAT SCUM THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT REALLY IS.

We have to take the responsibility for this ourselves We opened the front door {didn't even go around back!} and actually INVITED EVIL TO WALK THROUGH IT.