Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mother of man killed by illegal immigrant 'insulted' by using City Hall as shelter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mother of man killed by illegal immigrant 'insulted' by using City Hall as shelter

Laurel J. Sweet Thursday, January 26, 2017

The heartbroken mother of a young Milford man struck and killed nearly six years ago by an illegal alien says she is "infuriated" by Mayor Martin J. Walsh's unwavering support of law-busting immigrants.

"I have to say I'm infuriated and insulted by Mayor Marty Walsh's stance that if it comes down to it he will harbor these illegal aliens in City Hall," nurse Maureen Maloney, an outspoken supporter of President Trump, told Boston Herald Radio's "Morning Meeting" crew today.

"I wasn't exactly shocked when I heard it yesterday because he's been saying it all along, as has many other mayors from sanctuary cities around the country. They're pretty eager to protect the illegal aliens, rather than protect the Americans they were elected to represent and protect," she said.

Maloney's son, Matthew Denice, would have celebrated his 29th birthday next month.

Denice was 23 in August 2011 when the motorcycle he was riding was hit and dragged a quarter-mile by a pickup truck driven by an unlicensed Ecuadorian named Nicolas Dutan Guaman. Guaman's 6-year-old son was in the truck when Denice was pulled into a wheel well and mortally wounded in front of helpless onlookers.

Guaman was found guilty in 2014 of motor vehicle homicide and manslaughter, among other charges. He was sentenced to 12 to 14 years in prison.

Denice had just graduated from Fitchburg State University and was planning to attend graduate school to study criminal justice.

When his birthday comes around every Feb. 7 since, a tearful Maloney said, "That day is horrible, but every day is horrible. I feel like I live in two worlds: I have one dead son and one son here. I'm always straddling two worlds.

"The ripple effect of losing Matthew is not just the pain and suffering of me and his immediate family," she stressed. "He had a longtime girlfriend. They were planning on getting married. He had a huge circle of friends and extended relatives.The ripple effect just goes on and on and on.

"I hear them saying that we're separating these (immigrant) families. Well, my family has been permanently separated. And I can't call heaven and I can't visit heaven. I have to go visit a grave," she said. "The illegals do have other options. My son has no options. He had a very promising life, and it's gone. There's no other way to put it."

Maloney said she doesn't just stand behind Trump, who brought her onstage last fall at a campaign rally in Phoenix, Ariz., two months before his stunning defeat of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"I'm actually in favor and support of anybody who's going to enforce our current immigration laws," she said. "It just so happens that now-President Trump is the one who took the strongest stance on it."

Both Walsh and Somerville Mayor Joseph Curtatone, in separate interviews on Herald Radio this morning, said they would not harbor undocumented immigrants who commit violent crimes.

But Maloney pointed out, "Being in the country illegally is a crime. It's a civil offense, but it's still breaking our law. And then to survive in this country you have to continue to break the laws, whether it's either working using fraudulent I.D. or a Social Security number, or you're working off the books and evading taxes.

"To get to work, people often have to drive without a driver's license. So people are forced to continually break the laws to survive in this country, illegally," she said. "They become serial lawbreakers. And when does it end?"

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/loc...nt_insulted_by
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"To get to work, people often have to drive without a driver's license. So people are forced to continually break the laws to survive in this country, illegally," she said. "They become serial lawbreakers. And when does it end?"
    The day we get troops on the border and deport every single last one of them. So, in a couple of years this nightmare will be over, maybe sooner. Trump will work this quickly and quietly. One day you see them, the next you won't.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Marty Walsh is a liberal idiot at the trough here in MA, he should invite them all to stay at his large house and pay for them instead of putting them up at City Hall at the taxpayers expense. Love that Charlie Baker is going to Veto their large raises because he knows the Federal funding is going to be cut off due to Boston being a Sanctuary city.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn