Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MOUNTJOY ANGERED AT PRESIDENT FOX’S SPEECH

http://www.californiachronicle.com/arti ... leID=10256

(SACRAMENTO) Assemblyman Dennis Mountjoy (R-Monrovia) was angry after hearing Mexican President Vincente Fox’s address to the Legislature.

“I am not surprised that he did not honestly address the problem of illegal immigration. Instead he called it migration and asked the United States to work with him to create jobs in Mexico and in the United States. This is how he wants to stop the illegal immigration. What he is proposing would take years and years to do and would take an honest commitment from Mexico. If he were really sincere about this, he would have kept the same promise that he made six years ago to the California Legislature, which he did not do.

“These are illegal aliens who have broken the law. Do they work hard? Do they love their families? Do they want opportunity? Of course, but that does not change the fact that they have broken the law and shoved their way into our country when so many others are patiently waiting in line for their turn to legally enter,” continued Mountjoy. “Because of these criminal acts, I have no sympathy. They should be rounded up and sent back home to wait in line like everyone else.”

Illegal immigration is the most important issue to Californians right now, and the Democrats in the Legislature refuse to do anything to discourage it. Instead, the Democrats invite the President of a country that refuses to extradite cop killers and refuses to assist the United States in stemming the flood of illegal aliens across our borders and opposes any attempt by the United States to protect our borders to speak to a Joint Session of our Legislature.”

Fox also asked us more than once to treat these illegals humanely. I don’t think free medical care, education for their children, free food and housing is treating these law breakers inhumanely. What is really inhumane is what support these people find in Mexico for themselves. No jobs, no electricity, no running water, no education, no sewage treatment, no paved roads, and no medical care. So it’s off to the land of opportunity where American taxpayers will pay the bill.

“Instead of assistance in our fight against illegal immigration, it appears that California is going to get only one thing from Mexico, and that is more illegal aliens,” concluded Assemblyman Mountjoy.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

KM

Right on! Where do I vote for him?
    "There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006

I'm glad to see a member of the California State Legislature taking a stand against Mexico and the illegals
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

His father is running for Senate in Califronia against Feinstein. If you don't live in California, just do like the illegals do and vote absentee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yup, and he is my area!!!!

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Instead he called it migration and asked the United States to work with him to create jobs in Mexico and in the United States.
    Why the {MOD EDIT} should the US work with him to create jobs in Mexico. That's his job.

Fox won't do anything to jeapoldize that $20 million a year going into Mexico's economy that's being stolen from the US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mamies'
    I'm glad to see a member of the California State Legislature taking a stand against Mexico and the illegals
    Mamie, we have one here in Florida State Legislature too. He's from the Florida Panhandle and I've been trying to find his name to post it. As soon as I find out who it is I will post it.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Mamies'
    Mamie, we have one here in Florida State Legislature too. He's from the Florida Panhandle and I've been trying to find his name to post it. As soon as I find out who it is I will post it.
    hopefully we can get more in this year. I have a good rep, he votes against the illegals and voted for a state law penalizing businesses -- the business won that vote, but all that is subject to change now
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Where Are The Democrats?

I want to know! Where are the level-headed, clear-thinking members of the party I voted for for years? Where are the patriotic Democrats like Senator Robert Byrd? Why do they all seem to be in the pockets of the corporate lobby so many of them claim to despise? I can't understand this at all. I'm so embarrassed to have ever identified with that party! I won't become a Republican, but I will NEVER vote Democratic again!