Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Move over BofA Wells Fargo also supports illegal immigration

http://conservablogs.com/2007/02/15/mov ... migration/

Not only does Wells Fargo support illegal immigration via allowing people in violation of US law by simply BEING HERE to apply and be approved for loans WITHOUT social security numbers, unlike Bank of America, Wells Fargo has been doing it for YEARS!

As we all know, Bank of America has been getting a lot of attention over its recent announcement to allow illegal immigrants to apply for credit cards and home loans without a social security number. The story has been tossed back and forth on Fox News and most major media outlets, and is starting to pick up steam across the web. But as a former employee of Wells Fargo, I have to wonder why only now is the media interested in this?

I remember several years ago getting a few “briefings” on my desk that were basically attempts to justify why rumors that certain Southern Cailfornia branches were approving home loans without social security numbers or proof of LEGAL residence were indeed try. Not only did these documents state that is was happening, it also contained a level of pride and included notes of support for illegal immigration advocates and groups that are politically active and known as illegal alien supporters. These letters basically encouraged employees to embrace illegal immigration and take pride in the fact that the bank was “helping” this market by offering home loans even if the potential customer was breaking the law by just being on our soil.

Want to take it a step further? Sure why not? To make matters worse, Wells Fargo openly admitted to its employees that LOWER INTEREST RATES WERE BEING OFFERED TO CUSTOMERS WITHOUT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS!!!

If for some twisted reason this isn’t enough to get your blood boiling, how about the fact that the bank served special food and gave away prizes for Cinco De Mayo, yet forced me to remove a 6 inch Christmas tree from my desk three days before Christmas? Oh and if your argument is that the bank may have rules against decorations, perhaps you can explain why the BANK ITSELF took the liberty of hanging a witch decoration ABOVE MY DESK during Halloween!

Need more to see that Bank of America isn’t alone on this? This story was written back in 2001. Where was the media outcry? These stories seem to have slipped past the radar as well.

Need even more proof? Watch this video.

So I think if Fox News and other major media outlets are going to go after Bank of America, they should at least have the courtesy of including competitors who are guilty of the same.

Am I wrong?

-Eric Odom
    ConservaBlogs.com
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

I'm pretty sure all of the big banks support illegals. Time to find the mom and pop banks before they get sold out.

ncm

I don't understand the logic of this. Without an SSN illegals can walk away from a loan, never pay and never be traced, that bad debt is then passed onto legal Americans. They discriminate against Americans, we have to have an SSN, a credit check and have to pay the going interest rate. No wonder Mexicans are busting butt to get here. We've never been treated that good. What illegals are getting is the Mexican dream cause this never was the American dream. Illegals tell us to get off this continent, now I'm convinced Corporate America and our gov agrees with them.

I don't feel welcome in my own country anymore.
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

Wells fargo lost servers last year with information about account holders and people who had applied to loans. Wonder what actually happened? Did our information go to support loans for illegals.

I have put every safe guard I can on my credit and request an earning statement from the SSA once a quarter.

Most banks are giving loans to criminal aliens, any wonder why the housing market explored. Criminal aliens could get the low interest loans that Americans could not.

In the credit and loan market the key is the amount of the risk that the institutuion is going to take while extending credit or lending the money.

Now, without a doubt the risk is very high in extending credit to somewone that do not have a SS or a permanent address. So far so good, right?

The banks will go out of business.
    NO.
    They are just increacing our rates becouse the cannot charge 35%,50% 60% the illegals ( it will be considered predetory lending )on such risky loans

So again we are paying for the illegals while the banks making all the money.

Bush Profiteering from Housing Defaults
    by James Bovard

President Bush is determined to end the prejudice against people who want to buy a home but don’t have any money. Since he became president the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has spent more than $120 billion. HUD public-housing projects continue to devastate poor neighborhoods. HUD largesse to local governments continues to finance the confiscation and demolition of private homes, and HUD programs continue to spur fraud and corruption around the nation.

Bush has done almost nothing to reduce HUD’s damage to America. Instead, he is devoting himself to expanding home giveaways. He proclaimed on June 16, 2003,

Homeownership is more than just a symbol of the American dream; it is an important part of our way of life. Core American values of individuality, thrift, responsibility, and self-reliance are embodied in homeownership.
    In Bush’s eyes, self-reliance is so wonderful that the government should subsidize it.
    More Article Here
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)