Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MS13 Vandalizes Vietnam War Memorial Twice in One Week

MS-13 hits Vietnam vets' memorial again
    Authorities now investigating presence of violent gang
    Posted: January 8, 2008
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily.com

Authorities in New Haven, Conn., have launched an investigation into the establishment of the radically violent MS-13 street gang in their city after a second case of apparently gang-related vandalism within a week.

According to reports from WTNH-TV, part of the effort may be to set up surveillance cameras at a Vietnam memorial that has been vandalized twice in just days.

"You don't like to have a camera out here where people come and pay respects but certainly you don't want to have something like this to happen to something so meaningful," a New Haven spokesman, Rob Smuts, told the television station.

The MS-13 graffiti on the Vietnam memorial had appeared first only days earlier, when spray-painted "Kill whites MS 13" defaced the memorial at Long Wharf, Conn., the station reported.

"This irks me. This hurts me deep to my heart," Vietnam Army veteran Emery Linton Sr. told the station then. Linton, who served in Vietnam from 1969 to 1972, noted he lost friends there and called the mess on the memorial a slap in the face to veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.

"People here respect these names. They gave their lives for everything, for the freedoms they have," Linton said.

As WND reported, the El Salvador-based MS-13 operates in 44 U.S. states, according to the FBI.

WND reported as early as 1995 the gang reportedly was meeting with representatives of al-Qaida and smuggling operatives into the United States from Mexico.

(Story continues below)

An attorney prosecuting MS-13 members said the gang follows the "rape, kill and control" philosophy, using guns, knives and machetes. The gang members traffic in drugs, weapons and humans. Last summer, police in the Boston area conducted a major round-up of MS 13 members.

New Haven police told WTNH they have not documented MS-13 activity in the city, but they are investigating in light of the recent vandalism.

The newest vandalism also features the "MS-13" logo, appearing this time in black spray paint on the memorial.

"This is a sad scene for me to see that this is happening now," another veteran, Jimmy V, told the station.

"It's a kick in the gut to all Vietnam veterans. Again our brothers will serve as a reminder not only to a war but to the way society is now with no respect," he said.

The earlier vandalism was with bright orange paint, used to write "MS-13." Jimmy noted it actually was the third case of vandalism at the memorial; he says he cleaned white spray paint off the stone "V" in the memorial several weeks ago.

"I don't know who would want to do this," Lori Grenfell told the New Haven station. "They have the right to say what they want to say. They can thank these guys for that right."

Linton's message to the vandals was direct. "If you guys really think you're bad, join the service, get in the action and see what it's really like."

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59572
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Bren,

Our rules indicate that article submissions be done by copying the entire source text (even it if includes sidebar ads, other links, etc) when posting them here.

Please be sure to include the full source text of the articles your are posting.
    Thanks.

PhredE
    Mod/Admin guy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Bren,

Our rules indicate that article submissions be done by copying the entire source text (even it if includes sidebar ads, other links, etc) when posting them here.

Please be sure to include the full source text of the articles your are posting.
    Thanks.

PhredE
    Mod/Admin guy
    Okay!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Bren4824
    have you seen this yet ?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-97333.html

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Bren4824
    have you seen this yet ?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-97333.html
    Yes, I saw the video-----and posted comments.

Had a long thread related to this:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ob&start=0

Also moving to News since there is from a news source.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bren,

Thanks.

PhredE
    Mod/Admin guy
    ok show me confused but i clicked the link and Bren posted the entire article thats on WND.

i dont understand sidebar ads and other links?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Bren,

Thanks.

PhredE
    Mod/Admin guy
    ok show me confused but i clicked the link and Bren posted the entire article thats on WND.

jamesw62

Source links are required for a text news storey
    We don’t want just the Links only
    We want the words from the pages too…
    Its info and search and a search issue

Example:
    Say…
    If we search for info here at alipac on Ms-13 eats dirt and likes it
    And the only storey about this Gang eating dirt and Licking it, is posted as a link only
    We can’t get a search return on the information
    It’s the same thing on the internet all over
    Google post the same way

When members some times post up a story here
    other junk we dont need or use sticks to it
    Cut and paste gets kind of sticky sticky some times