Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Muslim intergration in UK said ended

Muslim Integration in UK Said Ended
    August 26, 2006 08:29 AM EST

By Sher Zieve – After a lengthy series of interviews for his documentary “Dispatches: What Muslims Want”, researcher Jon Snow came to the conclusion that UK Muslims are no longer interested in integrating into the United Kingdom’s societies. Snow advises that the trend is now toward Muslim separatism.

Snow advises that although other second-generation immigrants tend to integrate into their adoptive societies, this is not true of Muslims. Snow writes: "Immigrants have usually tended to become more secular and less religious than their parents by the second generation. But the survey shows Muslims have gone in precisely the opposite direction” and “by contrast, today’s young British Muslims are less liberal and more devout than their parents. Their beliefs render many of them determined not just to be different but also to be separate from the rest of the nation.”

In regards to the 7 July 2005 terrorist train bombings in London, Snow observes: “Other views [of Muslims] are less reassuring. In our sample, almost one in four said the July 7 bombings were justified in the light of Britain’s support for the war on terror. Those under the age of 24 were twice as likely to believe this as those over 45.”

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/15539/U ... -to-a-halt
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I remember being at a college twenty five years ago and hearing an argument between two groups of Muslims.

I was an officer in the college International Students Club and
    well known by them. It turned out that one of the groups was around a foreign engineering student who was there expounding that America should be bombed.

Bombing Israel was not being as effective as had been hoped and he was saying that they should be bombing the United States. The state of Israel only exists due to American support and if the Americans were hurt then funding would stop.

I said that it was a good thing that he was a foreign student and it was good he was leaving. He informed me he intended to stay and that he would be here for a long time working. He himself was not planning on being a suicide bomber so he said he was stating beliefs protected by his civil rights.

I asked why Americans should welcome someone like him. I had previously had discussions on the right of Christians to have their own churches in Arabia. At that point his supporters said that Americans should not be able to choose who they could welcome. I should know that America is a nation of immigrants who had to include everyone.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I should know that America is a nation of immigrants who had to include everyone.
    HAD to? I didn't know that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I asked why Americans should welcome someone like him.
    What else can you say. We have got how many people in this country who really don't give a damn about it? 20,000,000? 50,000,000? 100,000,000..?

Multiculturalism is bad for America. It is killing us.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

A British friend of mine was just telling me that they too have to pay for illegals benefits in the UK. Schooling, medical care, and so on.