Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

MUSLIMS IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA: JIHAD THE CORE OF ISLAM

MUSLIMS IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA: JIHAD THE CORE OF ISLAM

By Frosty Wooldridge
    November 23, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

Part 5: Jihad in America, Muslim prime directive

Islam grows so powerful in Europe; few dare expose its underbelly, its provocative actions, its arcane rituals and its final obsession: submission of all people to Islamic precepts. Why? They could get killed in their own country by core Islamic extremists living in Europe.

Peter Wagner wrote, “When talking about "The Religion of Peace," detractors will point to other verses in the Koran that contradict the hateful ones. What most people are unaware of is that in Islam there is the "law of abrogation.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Most Muslims are not Extremists but they don't speak out.

Many think the problem is that obama is a Muslim Extremists so he will see to it that his fellow extremists get every opportunity to create the jihad in the United States.

http://www.c4strategies.com/ImpeachObam ... 0x250.html

PS
    Thanks for posting Airborne, I am a great fan of Frosty Wooldridge. He states the problem very clearly and provides straight forward workable advice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree on the proposal of restricting all immigration---Muslims included. Yet Christians in Arabic lands are being tuned into refugees so what do we do with them?

However, I think in the long run there will be a modernization--because of Internet influence---and extreme jihadism will not gain a significant foothold. Now, it is only in the remotest areas like Waziristan and Afganhanistan where it has gained significant traction. The extreme hedonism of the West should be countered by something, which is why traditional Islam probably has gained followers. But even in Iran, most people want to get rid of the ayatollahs and modernize their country---which, ultimately, means a moderated acceptance of Western Culture.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

It will prove interesting when the Muslims spreading from East to West across America meet the reconquista La Raza Mexicans spreading west to east. Both groups maintain a mission of conquest. Both sustain a resolve to make America their own.
    I think the La Raza mexicans are going to get thier butts kicked unless they join forces....the term "Jihadista" will be mainstream in a few years if Frosty's prediction comes true...

I have had thoughts that the US will one day become a major battleground for physical or ideological confrontations. I haven't found any numbers on how many of the countries that own are Treasury obligations (China being foremost) are coming here to buy real estate. And from what I have read, real estate companies have been arranging property tours for foreign nationals, meaning the interest we pay in tax dollars are being used against us. Even our infrastructure built by tax dollars is up for sale or lease to the highest bidder.