Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Muslims in Northern California

I am a student on the campus. I saw fliers about this event since last week. The trustee shouldn't have to resign.

COS students, staff call for trustee's resignation
    By Jeff Knebel
    Published: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:36 AM CST
    E-mail this story | Print this page

http://www.mtshastanews.com/articles/20 ... mments.txt

College of the Siskiyous faculty and student organizations are asking for the immediate resignation of trustee Dorris Wood because of comments she made during the Jan. 15 COS board meeting.

Serving her sixth term as trustee from Area 4, Wood read a prepared statement at the meeting expressing concerns about a new course proposal in Beginning Arabic and the History of the Middle East. Her comments included, “We know all we need to know about Arabs and Islam. They are our enemies pure and simple. There is no getting away from that. They have declared war on the United States and they are committed to our destruction.â€

are the students at that school NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free Speech etc. What she spoke was the truth. We are killing ourselves from within for our political correctness. PLEASE AMERICA WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is serious stuff. If we let this continue those people that are objecting now will not have the right to object to anything. They enjoy freedoms now but how quickly they will change their tune when things start chaniging against them. Does what I said make sense to anybody?

EVERYONE WANTS TO COME TO OUR COUNTRY!!!

TAKE, TAKE, TAKE!!! WE NEVER GIVE ENOUGH TO OTHER COUNTRIES.

WE ARE LOSING ARE FREEDOM AND I URGE TO CALL YOUR LOCAL REPUBLICAN OFFICE TO ASK THEM TO VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY!!!

HE PROBABLY WON'T RUN AGAIN AND WE ARE WASTING VALUABLE TIME.

WE WON'T GET A BETTER CHANCE THAN RIGHT NOW!

UNITE, CALL AND WIN.

I like Ms. Wood. She is not afraid of the mind-numbed pc-bots. She seems to be a fiery old lady. Shame that her generation is dying off so quickly now. In the future the mind-numbed pc-bots will be able to read the revised editions of WW2 and of her generation, as there will be no one left to revise the revisions.

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation, not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces from within." General Douglas MacArthur

email I sent to the college:

RE: College of the Siskiyous faculty and student organizations are asking for the immediate resignation of trustee Dorris Wood because of comments she made during the Jan. 15 COS board meeting.

Thank God there are people like Dorris Wood, willing to stand up against the muslims who want to take over the U.S. Those who would ask for her resignation are a bunch of gutless wonders willing to give our country away to anyone making demands.

Between the ILLEGAL ALIENS and the MUSLIMS, what will be left of America in 20-30 years??????

Send an email to
    greene@siskiyous.edu <greene@siskiyous.edu>

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    I like Ms. Wood. She is not afraid of the mind-numbed pc-bots. She seems to be a fiery old lady. Shame that her generation is dying off so quickly now. In the future the mind-numbed pc-bots will be able to read the revised editions of WW2 and of her generation, as there will be no one left to revise the revisions.

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation, not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces from within." General Douglas MacArthur
    Roundabout...I really like your quote.
    It was true then and it is even more true now.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

God bless Mrs. Wood.

I have noticed similarities between Islamic, La Raza and some pro-illegal immigrant groups rheortic.

Janet Murguia is the National Council of La Raza president. She has apparently appointed herself as an 'expert' on what constitutes quote "hate" unquote speech. Her guidelines are narrow and evidently amount to non-agreement with her opinion.
    The head of the country’s largest Latino civil rights organization called on CNN, MSNBC and Fox News to stop providing a forum for pundits who consistently disparage the documented and undocumented Hispanic immigrant population...............

Ms. Murguia argued that hate speech should not be tolerated, even if such censorship were a violation of First Amendment rights:
    Everyone knows there is a line sometimes that can be crossed when it comes to free speech. And when free speech transforms into hate speech, we’ve got to draw that line. And that’s what we’re doing here today. And we need to make sure that network executives will hold their people accountable and not cross that line.
    The entire article (A Call to End Hate Speech) is posted at:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-607022.html#607022

Our Constitution and our rights are under attack by an 'enemy' who has 100 million dollars for ad campaigns to wage war against us and our liberities.

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for a few good men to do nothing."
    Edmund Burke
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="MyAmerica"]God bless Mrs. Wood.

I have noticed similarities between Islamic, La Raza and some pro-illegal immigrant groups rheortic.

Yes, there are definite similarities.

That's simply because when one's goal is to eliminate one country's society and replace it with one's own, there is not much variation, if any at all, in the script.

It's well past time when those in charge of protecting the US and it's citizens make a very concerted effort to address these groups as the dangerous threats that they are and take whatever action is necessary to stop them because if the politicians don't believe for one minute that they will be amongst the very first victims if these radical threats ever succeed, they have another think coming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps the tactic is "divide and conquer."

'an atheistic mind is already three-fourths conquered.'

Thanks Shad,

It is not always easy being a free American, but, I think our fathers have told us that also.

"To chose one's victim, to prepare one's plans minutely, to stake an implacable vengeance, and then go to bed....there is nothing sweeter in the world." Joseph Stalin