Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to and from the Gov. of N.C.

To the gov:

You have let us down with lax enforcements on Illegal Immigrants. You MUST fo this by making NC an unattractive state for law breakers and liars (about documentation) and thieves (stealing social security numbers). I cannot wait to back whatever politicians that will fix this if YOU WON'T!!!!!!

His Office responded:

Thank you for your recent email regarding immigration. The Governor appreciates knowing your views on this important issue.

Governor Easley supports full enforcement of all United States laws, including immigration laws. However, the enforcement of immigration law, more specifically deportation, is solely enforced by the Federal government. To understand why these laws are not being enforced, please contact your federal representatives or President Bush. You will find their contact information at www.senate.gov or www.house.gov or comments@whitehouse.gov respectively.

Additionally, the US Congress is currently debating several proposals to amend our immigration laws. For more information on this legislation you should also contact your federal representatives.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you for writing,

Kelley McFarland
    Office of the Governor

I repondnded to that:

BULL!!!!!!!

You can take steps to fix the drivers license in NC, as it is YOUR PLACE to fix this. Don’t push it off on Bush. As negligent as he is, you cannot blow smoke up the NC collective butts and pass the blame. YOU MUST FIX THIS or we WILL replace you as soon as possible!!!

I will vote for whomever will take care of his problem. How dare you pass the buck. How stupid do you think your constituents are??

I have a feeling I won't hear back.........

MW
    The Governor didn't even sign the letter? I would be offended if I sent the Gov. a letter and received a response from his secretary.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Need to find a new Governor, this one doesn't seem to be working out. How does Elitist Bureaucrat sound?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn