Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    We, as a society and culture, cannot and must not accept hyphenated Americans...English-American, French-American, Spanish-American, African-American, Mexican-American, Brazilian-American, Guatemalan-American, Chinese-American, Irish-American, Russian-American, Polish-American, Jamaican-American, Cuban-American, Dominican-American, etc, etc, etc, etc, Speaking only for myself, either your an American or your not. Take the first word of your hypnenated allegiance out or get out.

GOD BLESS YOU ZEEZIL!!!
    I've been trying to get THAT POINT across for years... I even argued that point with Sean Hannities call screener, HE thought I was a nut.(am I? lol)
    Amen Zeezil...Amen
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

illegal immigration

Italics and bold are mine:
    The Roman (american) empire (republic) went into decline in the 5th (20th)century AD. Plagued by internal instability and attacked by various migrating peoples from beyond its borders, the western part of the empire (republic), including Hispania, Gaul, and Italy, (California, Arizona, Texas and New Mexico)broke up into independent countries in the 5th (21st )century.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12