Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I tried to post lets see if they let it go through. I talked about the Save Act and how Nancy Pelosi is try to push through the 5-year visas for illegals. Gave this link so I don't think they will let it go through.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey the posted my comment with alipac's website. No other comments after me but who know maybe one more person will join.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way To Go.....Gogo just read your newspaper post

Thanks. It doesn't look like a heavily used site so not sure there will be any feedback on it, but who know. I really thought they wouldn't even post it with the alipac address on it. Maybe they read the whole thread and knew we were watching and interested in their newspaper.

I would think the more feedback a newspaper gets on a story, the more they are inclined to write more on the same type of issue.

Woman who lost legs in car accident planning to walk again soon
    By MARSHA DORGAN
    Register Staff Writer
    Thursday, February 21, 2008
    Lili Clark is one remarkable person.

While recovering from a double amputation of her legs at Kaiser Hospital in Vallejo after a Feb. 3 car accident crushed her legs, this mother of two young sons still feels lucky.
    “God is with me, and that is how I am going to make it through this. I am in good spirits and very lucky to be alive. I need to get well to take care of my boys,â€

Can you imagine you her parents and you get that news and you aren't even sure you can come to help? I'm grateful that they allowed them to come. How John can work and take care of the kids and stay will Lili is very difficult. It sounds like his work is allowing him to stay with her.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567