Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

N.D.: 23 illegal immigrants arrested in sweep involving Cass

23 illegal immigrants arrested in sweep involving Casselton ethanol plant
    Patrick Springer, The Forum
    Published Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Twenty-three illegal immigrants believed to be from India were arrested today in a raid involving the ethanol plant under construction near Casselton, N.D., prosecutors said.

A task force led by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement made the arrests this morning after receiving a tip from the contractor, Wanzek Construction Inc. of Fargo, said Drew Wrigley, U.S. Attorney for North Dakota.

All 23 will face federal criminal prosecution, and are scheduled to make a court appearance Friday.

Although the workers came legally to the United States, they later obtained false documents, including bogus Social Security cards and driver’s licenses from several states, not including North Dakota, Wrigley said.

The arrests were made after the workers showed up for a meeting called by their employer, a ruse to accommodate the mass arrest. The arrests were made without incident, Wrigley said.

“They have cooperated throughout the investigation of this case and are to be complimented,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They came here legally but still used fake documents!This proves what most of them think of our laws.Deport them all and stop all immigration untill we get all of the true americans back to work and get our economy straitend out.

Well this is a good sign, maybe some of these constrution companys will finally start turning in the rats they are trying to compete with.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

hmm

after receiving a tip from the contractor...

Does this translate as..."After ICE threatened criminal prosecution of the construction company owners."?

Well if half of the fragn welfare recipients worked as hard as these 23 did we would all be better off here. I work on this site and those were some of the best all around people you would ever meet. These guys were hard workers and decent people. They actually are better than most of the local "WORKERS" that show up every payday. Get real if you don't know keep your trap shut.

Gaz
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCVeteran
    Well if half of the fragn welfare recipients worked as hard as these 23 did we would all be better off here. I work on this site and those were some of the best all around people you would ever meet. These guys were hard workers and decent people. They actually are better than most of the local "WORKERS" that show up every payday. Get real if you don't know keep your trap shut.
    LOL...Maby they missed one. . . . Sorry but thats 23 jobs for the people that are here legaly.And no one said that they where not hard workers and good people, I work wiith them every day of the week .let them come here the right way!.......GET A LIFE

MW
    rebelrouser wrote:

They came here legally but still used fake documents!
    I guess we can assume that their visas expired.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Am I correct that these Indian illegals were doing construction? I can't believe it...I thought that they were here for high tech work.

Ostrich

Quote Originally Posted by USMCVeteran

They are CRIMINALS, not to mention liars. Speaking of which, I don't believe for a minute that you're a USMC vet either.

But, if you insist that they take American jobs and identities.....why don't you start by letting them have YOURS?

No? Well then, if YOU can't do that, then you keep YOUR trap shut......mmkay? :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are alot of lazy Americans not working because they are lazy. I see them every day. That being said, those 23 slots are still for American citizens and those permanent residents with valid green cards. Not all Americans are lazy. For the ones who are...we do need to have some sort of welfare/food stamp reform. It's ridiculous what some people get away with. I have a neighbor who is "disabled" and hasn't worked for years, yet still rides a motorcycle. I can't believe that, at the very least, he can't do light office work or stuff envelopes or something like that. He's a nice guy, but he's lazy. And that's unacceptable. Laziness is part of the reason that we have an illegal immigration problem. Not the main reason, but it does contribute to it.

Sorry about the rant.

Ostrich

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast