Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

N.M. Secretary of state checks licenses, voter rolls

Secretary of state checks licenses, voter rolls

Posted at: 03/15/2011 2:08 PM
    By: The Associated Press

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) - The New Mexico secretary of state's office is cross checking the state's voter rolls with a list of thousands of foreign nationals who have been issued driver's licenses.

The work is far from done, but Secretary of State Dianna Duran testified during a House committee Tuesday that the review has turned up evidence of foreign nationals obtaining a license, registering to vote and casting ballots.

A spokesman for Gov. Susana Martinez, Scott Darnell, says the initial report from Duran's office should concern every New Mexican.

He says every illegally cast vote disenfranchises a New Mexican and this is another reason why the governor wants to stop issuing licenses to illegal immigrants.

Under a 2003 law, the state has issued more than 80,000 driver's licenses to foreign nationals, including illegal immigrants.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S201 ... ml?cat=504
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Think of all those licenses out there... States that cater to illegals like Maryland. They can take those licenses to another State and register to vote. I'll give you 100-1 odds there are lots of them doing it.

I know in the past HippieChick said there were illegals coming to Maryland from all over the Country to get a license. I know they used to come in droves to NC when NC issued licenses to illegals.

check the jury rolls too. those who said they are illegal and cant serve on a jury should also be checked on the voter roll

Banned
    Imagine that... It started with a few misdemeanors,then It turned Into mutiple felonies.... It Is a FELONY to vote In an election In the United States If you are Illegally In the country. We need to stay on top of this SIGNIFICANT STORY.... TS

Banned
    Thats how they are getting footholds all over this country , hispanic areas are electing their own that favor the reconquista and these areas are growing at a fast pace

And we are allowing it.

better yet the dems and rinos are allowing it

For years I have wanted to see the DMV in every state check their driver's license finger prints against every other state, the FBI and I.C.E. fingerprint databases.
    Let's see how many people have licenses in more than one state, how many aren't who they claim to be, how many are illegal aliens, etc.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    For years I have wanted to see the DMV in every state check their driver's license finger prints against every other state, the FBI and I.C.E. fingerprint databases.
    Let's see how many people have licenses in more than one state, how many aren't who they claim to be, how many are illegal aliens, etc.
    What.... me worry

Banned
    bttt

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think this issue is going to go away. I just saw that the bus driver of the horrific crash in NYC had TWO licenses in 2 different names. 15 people so far died in that accident, not only did he have 2 licenses but he is a convicted felon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast