Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Names don't say a lot BUT

Twice I've been in Mexico doing missionary work. Each time I learned something about their escapades to go north. The last time I was there, they were talking about how they'd go to Canada with visas and then cross in to the U.S. We are talking about Mexican professionalsl like teachers in this case. They can always get a job teaching in the private sector if they can't get back in to the public school system there.

It was absolutely amazing to realize the lengths they would go to.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

When I have time, I contact reporters or editors when they use the terms illegal immigrant or undocumented worker. I also complain about illegal aliens being described as they were in this story "Three Ontario County men".

I know some others also do this this. Well I'm as pleased as a fat bellied catfish on the 4th of July, I received my FIRST positive reply. It's from Steve Dawe, the News Director of WHAM-TV. (from NY, no less.)

Maybe another hundred emails and I'll get a second positive reply
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 1:10 PM
    To: Dawe, Stephen
    Subject: Illegal aliens arressted in Ontario County ?

Stanley, N.Y.) - Three Ontario County men are facing deportation, after they were found to have entered the United States illegally.

These are NOT Ontario County men. They are three name of country nationals. Illegal aliens should not be identified as Ontario County men. They could be Canadian nationals or Mexican nationals in the country illegally. You should report the country they are from. Their location at the time of their arrest fails to make them Ontario residents.

Regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for the email. You make a good point - and we're making a fix!

SD
    Steve Dawe
    News Director
    13WHAM-TV abc
    13WHAM.com
    Rochester, NY
    CAUTION - CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail message and any attachment are confidential and may contain privileged information or work product. The message is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you may not use, disseminate, distribute, or copy this communication. If you have received the message in error, please immediately notify us by reply electronic mail or by telephone (585) 334-8700, and delete this original message. Story transcripts are copyrighted material of 13WHAM-TV and are not to be used for legal, commercial, or broadcast purposes without the prior written consent of 13WHAM-TV Management.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good for you magyart.

Got one error fixed and now they need another.

Kind of seems like they were determined to make those people legal residents somehow.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Way to go Magyart!! great hobby! Maybe we should all be doing more of this!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12