Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I checked on gubanatorial candidate Carol Strayhorn...and she's gonna be my pick for governor.

She believes illegal immigration must be controlled.

She believes that boondoggles like this TC35 should be by referendum vote only.

She NEEDS help, Texans. She needs some volunteers..I volunteered to do phones...and she needs a petition signed to get her on the ballot.

Let's get with it and get us a GOOD governor.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

There are many valid points in this article and by you folks. the fact that it is becoming impossible to find MADE in THE USA products is no accident. Thanks to the NAFTA and CAFTA, WTO and many more, our representatives are selling us out for corporate greed. I am sick of the COMMUNIST CHINESE MADE JUNK!

I buy things that I need or for gifts to others and that is it. I buy as much American Made products as I can. I even built a web site so consumers and retailers could find American Made products. I write articles about Buying American. When we as consumers stop demanding and supporting COMMUNIST MADE, then the retailers and manufacturers will stop providing it.

I also shop at places that are not big box stores. Many small retailers will carry made in the USA products if you ask them for specific items.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123