Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nafta Superhighway: Valley leg of I-69 a big maybe

Valley leg of I-69 a big maybe
    By Kevin Sieff/The Brownsville Herald
    February 4, 2008 - 11:52PM
    A so-called “NAFTA Superhighwayâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    People have let this crap and the politicians that sling it go on way to long...

you get what you pay for... Just like Grandma used to say

"If you pay for SH_T; You get SH_T"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Texas DOT has threatened to pull all road funding in Tx if the Super Highway is opposed.

I noticed in this article a lot of facts were deliberately left out and a whole bunch of mis-info included to make it an easier sell.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Nafta Superhighway: Valley leg of I-69 a big maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Sieff/The Brownsville Herald
    The Trans-Texas Corridor project is still in its first phase, during which an environmental impact statement is being composed to evaluate the feasibility of the highway. Because the land on the King Ranch north of Brownsville is considered a historic property, there is no immediate plan to extend the corridor to either Brownsville or McAllen.
    IIRC, the King Ranch is the second largest ranch in the U.S., composed of several thousand miles of scrubland which only grows mesquite, prickly pear, and live oak, except in proximity to irrigation in the Valley.

The ranch extends along the Rio Grande almost to McAllen, and it depends upon free movement of laborers between their homes in old Mexico and the ranch. The King Ranch originally got laborers by moving an entire town from Mexico into south Texas. It is like a disputed territory: owned on paper by Americans, but populated and worked by Mexicans.

The King Ranch is a formidable opponent to the fence.

It extends from Brownsville to U.S. 281, and it stands in the path of any route of I-69. The next route to the west is I-35 from Laredo to San Antonio. U.S. 281 was originally designated to become I-69, but apparently because of the NAU-aware patriots who live on 281, TXDoT has moved it to U.S. 77 through Kingsville and Robstown, just west of Corpus Christi.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!