Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Muslim women may be exempt from Pat-downs

Easy solution if it happens, EVERYONE wear a burka to the airport!

Re: How assbackwards

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    How assbackwards can these idiots get? Incredible.
    I DON'T KNOW, MY GRANDSON AGED 4 CAN DO A BETTER JOB AT RUNNING THE COUNTRY THAN THOSE IDIOTS IN D.C. I'M TELLING YOU ALL, THE REST OF THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US BECAUSE, THE IDIOTS HAVE MADE THIS COUNTRY OUT TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN A JOKE BY THEM ALLOWING THE HEAD OF ANOTHER TO COME HERE ON AMERICAN SOIL AND TELL US WHAT OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS SHOULD BE HEADS THE LIST. AND ONLY ONE MAN SPOKE OUT AGAINST CALDERON WHILE THE DEMS CHEERED HIM ON. HOW SHAMEFUL

Lady St Claire
    you are 100 % right
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Napolitano May Exempt Muslims From Airport Pat-Downs

[quote="jean"]

As the U.S. government retaliates against an American for refusing to allow airport security to grope his genitals, the nation’s Homeland Security secretary considers waving the intrusive “pat-downsâ€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Does this meant that Napolitano is also not exempt? Who wants to volunteer to do her pat down? Now there is a nasty job. We may have to hire one of those honest hard working candidates for sainthood who are here looking for a better life to do it. (sob,sob) Now that really is a job Americans won't do. Someone who will do that really should get a path to citizenship.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansk9
    Does this meant that Napolitano is also not exempt? Who wants to volunteer to do her pat down? Now there is a nasty job. We may have to hire one of those honest hard working candidates for sainthood who are here looking for a better life to do it. (sob,sob) Now that really is a job Americans won't do. Someone who will do that really should get a path to citizenship.
    Lol, thanks, I needed that laugh!

(now, that's the truth! Napolitano...and HONEST
    hard working candidates(ha), better life...{yea, ours} patdown...FINALLY, a job an American won't do...
    I think I'm too tired and must get some sleep.
    I know it isn't funny but it struck me so...)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can it become any clearer to the American public that our own government has become an enemy to the American people and an ally to our enemies from other parts of the globe.

W

I'm seeing it. Clearly, they are coming at us 24/7 from all directions. I know the patriots that fought for this great republic got tired, but, thank God they never gave up the fight for freedom, and neither will I.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

If the person patting me down is cute, I may ask for a second one and try to make a date.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123