Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Napolitano:People Could Enter,Reports:Thousands Already Have

Napolitano Says People From Countries Tied to Terrorism Could ‘Potentially’ Enter USA, But DHS Reports Says Thousands Already Have
    Monday, March 01, 2010
    By Penny Starr

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said the reforms being made to the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's immigration detention practices will include "alternatives to detention."

(CNSNews.com/Penny Starr)(CNSNews.com) – Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told senators it is a national security concern that people from countries with ties to terrorism could 'potentially' gain entry into the United States by crossing the country’s southern border.

But according to the Department of Homeland Security’s own reports, thousands of people from 14 “special interestâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

no post

When I went to some meet up groups for Ron Paul and met a man who was in intelligence and he told us that many people from Iraq, Iran, etc have already crossed over thru Mexico. He said that many weapons have been brought over by them also. I really believe this government doesn't care about terrorrism in this country becasue they don't secure our ports and borders. I think we ought to get rid of the big government agency called Homeland Security. They are a joke. We were actually better off without them. Look how they messed up Katrina. This country is getting to be like a banana republic.

The incompetency of the federal government never ceases to amaze me. And they want to handle health care?

One of the main responsibilities they have is to secure the borders which they obviously do not take seriously. If you ever wonder why something is the way it is, just follow the money.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Added to the Homepage with amended title:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4977--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NAAAA, C'MON, YA THINK?? Mr. Incompetano, say it ain't so!!

We have been making this argument against the open borders crowd and duty shirking politicians and burocrats for years now. They are just now getting it? And Juan McAmnesty is asking these questions of Mr. Incompetano now? Boy!!, JD Hayworth must be really giving him a run for his money in the primary in Arizona. I hope JD hands his sorry backside to him and we can add him to the trash-heap of history once and for all.

One would think that an average 5th grader could figure out this scenario long before now. If they REALLY ARE this incompetant then it is far worse than I ever imagined. I always just figured them for plain old traitors. HMMMM.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Janet is responsible for a large portion of this problem since she was elected in 2002. She was a disgusting gov and allowed illegals every benefit available. Every time anyone tried to do something about it she vetoed it. Her policy was to turn her back and now she says we have terrorists in this country. Bare in mind she was elected a year after 9/11 and she still turned her back. That naive, stupid liberal perspective. Like trying to reason with a rabid dog.