Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Napolitano says nation's immigration laws sorely outdated

necn.com
    Associated Press
    Jan 30, 2012 4:31pm

WASHINGTON (AP) — Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the nation's immigration laws need an overhaul.

In her second annual Address on the State of the Nation's Homeland Security, Napolitano said they're "sorely outdated and in need of revision."

Asked by an audience member at the National Press Club what she sees as most in need of change, Napolitano said she couldn't narrow it down. But she specifically criticized Congress for failing to pass the so-called DREAM Act last year. The legislation would have allowed illegal immigrant children who were brought to the U.S. at a young age and grew up here to become citizens if they went to college or joined the military.

Napolitano said "they've played the rules" and Congress needs to act.

Napolitano says nation's immigration laws sorely outdated
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Nappy, are you a LaRaza member?
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Only thing that needs overhauled is the DHS and ICE, well and the DOJ, let's just fire everybody and start from scratch!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    Only thing that needs overhauled is the DHS and ICE, well and the DOJ, let's just fire everybody and start from scratch!
    This is why the Obamatraitor must go in 2012.
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal View Post
    This is why the Obamatraitor must go in 2012.
    Nappy says "it's sorely out dated" how in the hell would she know? She's never actually used or enforced our illegal immigration laws!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the nation's immigration laws need an overhaul.
    Hey Nappy! I agree... let's try enforcement for reform!

If we end up with a new POTUS, one of the first things I will do is demand she be replaced!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote from Nappy..........."Napolitano said "they've played the rules" and Congress needs to act."

WHY are you not playing by the rules Nappy?

Our nation's immigration laws are outdated? Seems odd to say when most weren't enforced in the first place.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How would she know the laws were out-dated when there are none of them that follow the laws to begin with. And no where in the Constitution does it state that any laws that are out-dated are to be ignored. Washington has been ignoring this very important law for years now and it neds to stop. Enough of rewarding criminals.Guess Washington thinks the American citizens out to reward these criminals as we reward and pay our Criminals in Office. Really hard to differentiate between the two groups of criminals.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast