Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Napolitano says U.S. needs to offset border fence delay

Published: 03.13.2008
    Napolitano says U.S. needs to offset border fence delay
    The Associated Press

PHOENIX — Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano says the federal government should stop its drawdown of National Guard troops along the U.S.-Mexico border because of problems with a high-tech "virtual fence" project.
    Napolitano says in a letter to U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff that it's clear the broad implementation appears to be many years away.
    Napolitano has been an opponent of scaling back the National Guard deployment and now says the drawdown should stop because other promised security improvements won't be implemented soon.
    And she says the Department of Homeland Security should provide alternatives for increased border security if the drawdown does continue.
    http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/all_headlines/79482
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Gee I don't know do you think since the virtual fence does not work they should stop taking troops off the border ummm I am going to have to think about that one....DUH of course the name Chertoff says it all......I'm sure they picked him for his position because of his lack of common sense
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)