Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wouldn't let her guard one of my cat's turds.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    I thought perhaps she might be Janet Reno's twin sister/brother.
    "elpasoborn you need to say 10 hail Mary's for that one!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greenkat
    I wouldn't let her guard one of my cat's turds.
    Nice avatar "KAT"....

Secretary Napolitano lectures Afghan president on border security
    Jim Kouri
    January 2nd, 2011 7:21 am ET.

In a comedic exchange that appears to elude the elite news media, Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano met with Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai to discuss securing the region surrounding the Afghan-Pakistani border. Secretary Napolitano reportedly reinterated America’s commitment to working with Afghanistan to disrupt, dismantle and defeat al Qaeda in the region.

“The Obama administration remains fully committed to combating threats of terrorism in Afghanistan,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ARIZONA Sheriff Paul Babeu talks about the trip to Afghanistan by DHS Secretary Napolitano

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWAdBYPm7WE

Banned
    Just need 1 journalist to follow through with who Nappy talked to to find someone who says she said "they crossed illegally, shoot" or such other hard handed treatment. Embarass the crap out of the Obama administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Just need 1 journalist to follow through with who Nappy talked to to find someone who says she said "they crossed illegally, shoot" or such other hard handed treatment. Embarrass the crap out of the Obama administration.
    This is just more proof that Obama is like the guy on fox news who said that Obama is the most CORRUPT PRESIDENT OF OUR TIME it also shows that he is not fit to hole the office of POTUS and, its no wonder he was snubbed by Prince William and Kate. he and the Mrs are not invited to the royal wedding .I think its kind of funny myself what he is telling the American people is that he does not value our lives as much as he values the lives of the people in Afghanistan. I just don't get it at all. to tell you the truth, I can't stand the sight of Obama and his lying @ZZ I really do hope that the republicans will impeach the IDIOT.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    See that's exactly why I didn't want to post this pg. That and she is Damn hard to look at! (insert puke dude here) I'm not worried TS I know you've made it your personal agenda to send this Ol' Pug faced she dog packin'
    She's sitting by the fire with a room full a men who don't even listen to women, because she looks like a man! And not a handsome man either!
    I WONDER IF OL SHE MAN IS MARRIED. NOW THATS ANOTHER JOB NO AMERICAN WANTS TO DO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast