Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Vanguard Stinks!

PRO-JOYCE E-MAIL: People from across the country have sent e-mail to Cary Town Council members over the past week to scold them over council member Mike Joyce's resignation.

Joyce became a figure in the nation's immigration debate by declaring that he could not serve on a council that gave $5,000 to a Latin music festival. He complained that the event organizer, Diamante Inc., once honored a woman who later publicly opposed a proposal to crack down on illegal immigration.

More than two dozen of the e-mail messages were form letters distributed by National Vanguard, a white supremacist group.

Joyce, who resigned Wednesday, said he had never heard of National Vanguard. He added that his wife is of Spanish descent.

"I guess this thing went national," he said. "The town of Cary has to realize this is a national issue."

http://www.newsobserver.com/114/story/463153.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm tired of these damn white nationalist groups screwing up the hard work of good Americans on this issue. This man resigned to make a statement. Good Americans across this nation took the time to write the Cary council.

Now, National Vanguard has screwed all of that up with barely two dozen emails.

Why would anyone be stupid enough to say they were with a white nationalist organization in these e-mails? Which side is National Vanguard really working for and who runs that outfit.

This is really starting to anger me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm tired of these damn white nationalist groups screwing up the hard work of good Americans on this issue. This man resigned to make a statement. Good Americans across this nation took the time to write the Cary council.

Now, National Vanguard has screwed all of that up with barely two dozen emails.

Why would anyone be stupid enough to say they were with a white nationalist organization in these e-mails? Which side is National Vanguard really working for and who runs that outfit.

This is really starting to anger me.

W
    I never heard of National Vanguard.

Are we sure they're who they claim to be?

At this juncture, I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that some of these white supremacy groups are actually fronts for the open borders people to use to discredit everyone who opposes them.

As I said, I have no idea who these people are, but nothing would surprise me any more.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

MW
    The people that really deserve the blame are those in the news media. Leave it to them to dwell on two dozen letters out of what was probably hundreds, if not thousands. I would submit to you that 24 emails are nothing in the scheme of things, but the News & Observer is a liberal paper and will take their shots where they can find them. I cancelled my subscription to the N&O last year! Sure, I still pick one up at the store on occasion, but at least I had the satisfaction of telling them why I was cancelling my subscription!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Count,

You read my mind. We have enough of a fight on our hands but this group National Vanguard keeps showing up all over the place and they are a real threat to our movement now.

I want to make it very clear on the record that they are not welcome around us.

Here is my open letter.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=35725