Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NationalHispanicLegalDefense&EdCenter boycottsDOBBS

http://www.hispanic.cc/public_enemies.htm

Public Enemies

The National Hispanic Legal Defense and Education Center is planning a national boycott of corporations who sponsor ads aired on CNN's anti-Hispanic Lou Dobbs Tonight "'Broken Borders."

Lou Dobb's sponsors include:

March 31, 2005 Transcript - Congress Consider Bill To Prevent Automatic Citizenship Grants To Babies Born of Illegal Immigrants; Interview with Chris Simcox; Interview with Leo Chavez, professor of anthropology at the University of California, Irvine

March 30, 2005 Transcript - Anchor Babies, Minutemen, and Making English the Official Language of Arizona

March 23, 2005 Transcript - Banking the Unbanked (Undocumented Hispanics)
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Do the research and organize your own boycott of companies that are known to use illegals.Won't mention any names but most fast foods,most 24 hour nationwide chain restaurants,and two of the largest grocery chains in the country,one that requires membership are guilty to name a very,very,very few.

It appears Lou Dobbs is getting to them!!

His latest poll is still active and we should all let Lou know that he is appreciated.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

Would you support legislation to fine illegal aliens but allow them to remain in the United States?

Yes 8% 354 votes
    No 92% 4076 votes
    Total: 4430 votes
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

THAT'S RICH---Too Funny Really--The...hold on....got to scroll down and get the name of this "advocacy group"......National Hispanic Legal Defense and Education Center....wow, now that's a mouthful....has reason to believe:

a) anyone can boycott Microsoft--no one can boycott Microsoft--if you have a computer you can only USE it because of Microsoft

b) illegal aliens are walking around with American Express Cards

c) illegal aliens are using E-Trade to make their stock buys from their Microsoft operated computer with American Express Cards after they've cleaned their carpet with the Oreck vacuum cleaner that costs well...more than the average vacuum cleaner;

d) while Dr. Mirta Roses Periago of the Pan American Health Organization thinks states of the United States should pay all the medical bills of illegal aliens so they won't make us sick with diseases they are carrying;

e) while Attorney General Alberto Gonzales thinks Hispanics are the largest Minority Group when they are in fact Caucasian and not a minority group at all;

f) and Dr. Mirta Roses Periago on a roll now is heading to Harvard to try to figure out some plan to force states and Americans to pay medical bills of illegal aliens that the National Hispanic Legal Defense and Education Center thinks own Microsoft-operated computers, have American Express Cards and use both to trade their stock portfolios via E-Trade.

IF illegal aliens have American Express Cards, Computers and Stock Fortfolios, then they have enough money to pay for their own medical bills or purchase health insurance like everybody else and some gas to fill the van up; buy a plane ticket; or a bus ticket to carry themselves back to their country of origin.

I've never heard of this National Hispanic Legal Defense and Education Center--before. Why would such a center be necessary for Hispanic Americans or legal immigrants? A legal defense is usually when you need a lawyer.

Do Non-Hispanics have one of these? If one exists, please let me know, because we have 125,000 unemployed North Carolinians and about 12,000,000 and growing unemployed Americans who need some legal defense and education on how to get their jobs back that have been wrongfully taken from them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BTTT
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Wow Judy,

Your are really on a roll with this one. I am laughing as I type this, and I almost missed it.

If watchman didn't put a BTTT in there I would never have seen this.

You really made my day, I was feeling a bit down. Thanks for the laugh.

By the way....what does BTTT mean?

Darlene,

It means "bump to the top."

Brings a post to the top of the list - by putting "BTTT" in the reply. You could put anything in the reply, I guess, but somehow "bttt" is the standard lingo.

Boycott

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Do the research and organize your own boycott of companies that are known to use illegals.Won't mention any names but most fast foods,most 24 hour nationwide chain restaurants,and two of the largest grocery chains in the country,one that requires membership are guilty to name a very,very,very few.
    That's right. Boycott anyone associated with them and their cause. Send emails to their management telling them why.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Thanks Darlene!! Also glad to know what BTTT means!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn