Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nationwide Telephone Rally on Thursday and Friday

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL NATIONWIDE ACTION ALERT

LONE PROTESTER: TRIAL FRIDAY OCT 19th
    read his story below

Please watch your emails for the NATIONWIDE TELEPHONE RALLY in SUPPORT OF THE LONE PROTESTER this Thursday Oct 18 and Friday Oct 19 Telephone Rally

Who is the Lone Protester?

A home building American Professional Tradesman in South Carolina who - unable to procure sufficient work due to foreign national workers - all by himself, he protested outside of a contractor's home - WHO HIRES ILLEGAL ALIEN LABOR. He was arrested, cursed, and is going to trial this Friday.

The Lone Protester arrested in front of contractor's home - sign in hand

QUOTE from the Lone Protester:
    South Carolina
    "I used to schedule my work over the telephone. Contractor’s would call me when a job was ready and I would go and do it. I used to have work scheduled for two weeks in the future. Now, I drive and drive and hardly ever find any work. Just a couple of years ago all of the construction sites would have black and white American crews doing all the work, now, I wonder where in the hell have they gone?"

I have finally gotten my subpoena for my jury trial for cursing. I am to appear, at 800am, in courtroom #2 at 811 Washington St., Columbia , SC on Friday, Oct 19th 2007
    I am encouraging everybody that reads this, to please be there that day ( those who cannot attend participate in the TELEPHONE RALLY) to help me to send a message to my state, a message that says we are sick and tired of our laws not being enforced. That we are not going to take it anymore
    LONE PROTESTER

Please go to www.freedomfighterradioshow.blogspot.com to get the telephone numbers.

Telephone Numbers

Here are the numbers,

Columbia Chief of Police Reaves--803-545-3510

Columbia city police department--803-545-3505

Columbia Mayor Bob Coble--803-545-3075

Columbia Prosecutor's office--803-737-4242
    Fax-803-737-4250

Perhaps a call to your Congressperson and Senators would be a good idea.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I emailed Senator Demint Tuesday and got a reply back in less than a day, I am blacklisted by some of my state senators. I neglected to write to Senator Graham because I know where he stands on the issue, hell he called me a racist and a bigot.

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY! PLEASE CALL!

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I emailed Senator Demint Tuesday and got a reply back in less than a day, I am blacklisted by some of my state senators. I neglected to write to Senator Graham because I know where he stands on the issue, hell he called me a racist and a bigot.

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY! PLEASE CALL!
    Create a yahoo or gmail account and use it to send the emails.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

I have already done that, thanks for the advice. I wrote my state senators' to try to get their assistance to speak at the 2 illegal immigration meetings the senators are currently holding in communities around the state. The last one in Greer, SC got a little heated but I didn't attend that one. I intend to make the other 2 though, one in Charleston (23 oct)and the other in Pendleton (7 nov).